KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Movie with Falling Apples?

Movie with Falling Apples?
Started by: shutuphooker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shutuphooker

Question Movie with Falling Apples?

I watched this movie as a kid one summer while on vacation in Europe (Portugal) either during the year 1994 or 1996. It was on TV so I am not sure if it was from early 90's or in the 80's. They were speaking English so most likely an American film. The only part of the movie I can recall is there was a woman (main character) was in some sort of hallway in a house maybe and all these apples were falling from the ceiling. I might be getting this part mixed up with another movie but I think there might have been someone living within the walls? I recall liking it as a kid and have been trying to figure out what movie this is. FYI it's not the movie In Dreams, yes they have apples in it but not that also In Dreams came out in 1998 or 99.

If anyone has any ideas please help. Thanks smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 03:32 PM
shutuphooker is currently offline Click here to Send shutuphooker a Private Message Find more posts by shutuphooker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skovash21

I can't find that movie either!

I've only seen 2 posts similar to this, possibly you. I have been trying to figure out what that movie is. I can't think of any other details other than I remember maybe a scene in a gym. Did you ever figure it out?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 06:17 PM
skovash21 is currently offline Click here to Send skovash21 a Private Message Find more posts by skovash21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote