KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Horror Mansion (new horror film forum)

Horror Mansion (new horror film forum)
Started by: klownz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
klownz

Horror Mansion (new horror film forum)

I would like to invite any horror fans who read this to "Horror Mansion" a new but very active forum dedicated to all things horror, as we close in on our first birthday we have already gained very close to 400 members!
Here is a list of some of our sections: Classic horror, Modern horror, Asian horror, World Cinema horror, Extreme horror, Indie horror, Horror reviews & once registered you unlock a wide range of off topic sections and features such as the Mansions shoutbox & games area.

One key thing I want to get across to who ever might be reading this is what I consider the Mansions strongest selling point and that is our forums very laid back atmosphere in comparison to most other horror forums and the fact that all major decisions that effect the Mansion is put to the members to vote on, we pride ourselves on being "the peoples forum"

So... please take 5min to nip over and have a look at the place and if you do decide to join don't forget to introduce yourself, if you mention in your introduction that you heard about the place here then I will also unlock our "VIP Area" for you, a section of the board that usually only becomes unlocked once a member has posted at least 200 comments.

Thanks for reading and I will see you at the Mansion.

The site won't allow me to post my URL but if you type "Horror Mansion" into google we are the site at the very top of the page!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:44 PM
klownz is currently offline Click here to Send klownz a Private Message Find more posts by klownz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote