KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Something Hiding In A Holiday Home Attic/Loft?

Something Hiding In A Holiday Home Attic/Loft?
Started by: Grave Song

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grave Song

Something Hiding In A Holiday Home Attic/Loft?

Ok, so I saw this film where two or three couples, as well as some single people, are in a coach going to a holiday home to try and rekindle their love. There's one, maybe two, married couples, and a young girl and her boyfriend, as well as a single lesbian. I'm not sure how far into the film people start dying, but I know the married man goes up into the attic or loft, and maybe gets his head bitten off. He's up there talking before he's killed, and blood sprays down onto the people waiting below. His wife starts screaming. Then this thing comes down and starts killing people.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 06:45 PM
Grave Song is currently offline Click here to Send Grave Song a Private Message Find more posts by Grave Song Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grave Song

The young girl's boyfriend dies, and after the lesbian seduces her at night, I think it's night anyway, but maybe not, because I think they may have been sleeping in the same room in sleeping bags. Anyway, the young girl, after being seduced, starts to believe her boyfriend is still alive and begins carrying his head around with her. I'm not sure if they all die in the end, but the young girl does, because the lesbian is screaming her name as the beast drags her away.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. (It wouldn't let me post it all in one go.)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 06:46 PM
Grave Song is currently offline Click here to Send Grave Song a Private Message Find more posts by Grave Song Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote