KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Horror movie from the 90's to early 2000's I believe

Horror movie from the 90's to early 2000's I believe
Started by: TwistedReaver

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TwistedReaver

Horror movie from the 90's to early 2000's I believe

I need help finding a movie I watched when I was younger.

The movie was about a group of teenagers in a house/mansion and I believe it was haunted by a female witch or demon. I remember there was a sceen where two of the teenagers where in the back seat of a van makin out, and the demon's hand kept comin up between the back seat and rubbin the dudes junk. He left the van scared and went back to the house. The girl then went looking for him after a few minutes. He ended up getting his head cut off and was dribbling it like a basketball outside near the house when she found him. when she found him. She ran and fell near the van and layed there hiding behind tall grass. The demon found her and jumped on her and had along a** tongue that it then shoved down her throat. Thats all I can remember , sorry its kinda long.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 05:23 PM
TwistedReaver is currently offline Click here to Send TwistedReaver a Private Message Find more posts by TwistedReaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRouge
I like Asians...

I need help finding a movie I watched when I was younger.

The movie was about a group of teenagers in a house/mansion and I believe it was haunted by a female witch or demon. I remember there was a sceen where two of the teenagers where in the back seat of a van makin out, and the demon's hand kept comin up between the back seat and rubbin the dudes junk. He left the van scared and went back to the house. The girl then went looking for him after a few minutes.He ended up getting his head cut off and was dribbling it like a basketball outside near the house when she found him. She ran and fell near the van and layed there hiding behind tall grass. The demon found her and jumped on her and had along a** tongue that it then shoved down her throat.

Night of the Demons 2...lol talk about deja vu.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 10:26 PM
JediRouge is currently offline Click here to Send JediRouge a Private Message Find more posts by JediRouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote