KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Looking for a specific horror movie from the 80's ... possibly the 90's

Looking for a specific horror movie from the 80's ... possibly the 90's
Started by: only_heather

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
only_heather

Question Looking for a specific horror movie from the 80's ... possibly the 90's

Ok, this movie is from the 80's or 90's... perhaps shown on the Ronda Shear's USA Up All Night.. though I won't swear to that. The movie is about a group of girls who go to stay at an old victorian style house that once housed a mom and her sons. the mom who is dead too ( think ) ends up killing off the women the same way her sons had died so they could 'marry' her sons. I remember one scene was an electrocution, light bulb hanging down broke and the girl died that way... It's tough to describe. I think there was like a teacher or something that went there with the girls and there was a caretaker... I wish I had more to give you.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 06:11 PM
only_heather is currently offline Click here to Send only_heather a Private Message Find more posts by only_heather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote