KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Scariest horror you have ever seen?

Scariest horror you have ever seen?
Started by: Lord Nekron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Nekron
Lord of the Unliving

Question Scariest horror you have ever seen?

So this may sound cheesy (Like most newer horror films) But I have seen so many horror films that they have kind of died for me. I need something new. Something scary. Something that will make me jump out of my seat or scream like a little girl; any suggestions?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2013 01:33 AM
Lord Nekron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Nekron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Nekron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Well would you prefer newer or older ones? That might help narrow the list. If you haven't seen "the grudge" I'd highly reccomend that. It freaked me out anyways.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2013 05:49 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Nekron
Lord of the Unliving

Meh, anything. I would prefer older though and yes I have seen the Grudge.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2013 07:03 AM
Lord Nekron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Nekron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Nekron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRouge
I like Asians...

Have you seen Insidious 2?... love that movie.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2013 09:39 PM
JediRouge is currently offline Click here to Send JediRouge a Private Message Find more posts by JediRouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Nekron
Lord of the Unliving

Not yet, going to soon ^_^

Old Post Oct 19th, 2013 10:25 PM
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Did you see the new Evil Dead? That Made me wince. Kinda scary.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2013 10:29 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Nekron
Lord of the Unliving

I have. It was more entertaining that scary. Do you guys got anything alternative? Anything out of the ordinary?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 01:01 AM
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Youve prolly undoubtedly seen The Thing 1982. just a suggestion. Or The Blob. Or the Wrong Turn franchise.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 01:05 AM
Soundgun99

Not a new movie certainly but at the time I saw it the scariest movie I'd ever seen was "Pet Semetery". I haven't seen it since I watched in the movie theater when it came out in the late 80's on a date.

Scared the hell out of me. Couldn't sleep for a week. I think it was the little kid.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 02:43 PM
Soundgun99 is currently offline Click here to Send Soundgun99 a Private Message Find more posts by Soundgun99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
behrooz747
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Grudge
Specially part 1

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2013 08:05 AM
behrooz747 is currently offline Click here to Send behrooz747 a Private Message Find more posts by behrooz747 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Id recommend Event Horizon, for some reason it really creeped me out, or maybe The Happening which again, is Scary Scary but its a good film, creepy when you think about it

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 05:52 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Id recommend Event Horizon, for some reason it really creeped me out, or maybe The Happening which again, is Scary Scary but its a good film, creepy when you think about it
ISNT scary scary but will freak you out

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 05:55 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote