KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Help me figure this out. Please!

Help me figure this out. Please!
Started by: sir_orin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sir_orin

Help me figure this out. Please!

Okay so I don't have much to go on. All I remember is the ending. I wanna say this movie was in the 80's maybe. But this villain was dressed all in black had shoulder length dark hair and his face was kinda pale. He reminded me of a vampire. So the scene seemed like it took place at a church at night. There was a girl that was scared and hiding from this guy up in the attic. Another guy was with the girl and in the same situation. As they are creeping around with this scary guy below, the scary guy is listening then he grabs a cross maybe, or it was a sword I can't remember but he stabs the ceiling and gets the other guy that way. And that's all I remember. I wanna say the church was on fire at one point but not sure. I don't remember the girl getting away but maybe she did. I just remember the villain or demon guy whatever he was, winning in the end. I would love some help if someone can name this movie. None of the actors looked familiar and I just want to see what it is. The villainous guy was so cool to me. Thanks for your future help.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2013 06:44 AM
sir_orin is currently offline Click here to Send sir_orin a Private Message Find more posts by sir_orin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MummyRuby
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rings A Bell
But Cant Put My Finger oN The Title Sorry

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 03:24 PM
MummyRuby is currently offline Click here to Send MummyRuby a Private Message Find more posts by MummyRuby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote