KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Someone Help me out

Someone Help me out
Started by: DominicansBest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DominicansBest

Question Someone Help me out

Theres this movie that Ive been dying to find ! and i did some research on it but still cant find it. So the research let me to this and the movie im looking for is a horror movie about monsters or alien's i don't really know which one but their were about 6 people and they were trapped in a bar i think or an a home and one of them were pregnant and that was whom the aliens were really going for , the new born baby . If anyone have any clue what movie this is let me know please ;/

Old Post Dec 28th, 2013 04:41 PM
DominicansBest is currently offline Click here to Send DominicansBest a Private Message Find more posts by DominicansBest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Legion, its about God being unhappy with the human race, and sending angels to possess Humans, there a bit like Zombies, a funky kind of version, and Arc Angel Michael, disagrees with God, who then banishes him from heaven, turns him into a human and sends him to earth, he goes to the diner where the pregnant girl is, and tells them the deal, the hold up at the diner in the middle of no where....etc....the film is called Legion.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2014 04:16 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MummyRuby
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Legion...
Ive Seen another similar cant think of the name .... Possibly Something with flesh in the title

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 03:23 PM
MummyRuby is currently offline Click here to Send MummyRuby a Private Message Find more posts by MummyRuby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote