KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Don't know name of horror movie I saw as a kid

Don't know name of horror movie I saw as a kid
Started by: EvilMonster847

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilMonster847

Don't know name of horror movie I saw as a kid

This is my first time posting and while I am a horror movie freak I can't find or remember the name of this movie.

I saw this movie on Cinemax back when they did the horror movies on Thursday nights. The movie has some college kids investigating a strange castle probably in a foreign country. Some of these kids go to the castle in advance and get slaughtered. Now another two kids, a man and woman are in a town trying to get transport to the castle. A woman offers them help then sees a strange man and says he is bad luck and evil.

Later at the castle the man gets sick or something as its starts to get dark around the castle. Then some monster rushes out at the woman and she climbs on some alcove. The monster is trying to get to her when the bad luck man rushes outs and hits the monster with an axe. Before dying the monster bits him and the bad luck man goes down. The girl comes down from the alcove but then the bad luck man comes back to life and goes at her again.

I can't remember much else but at the end she is running through a field saying God give me strength. Then you see the woman who offers them help and she seems to have fangs like a vampire.

I wish I could remember more but I was like 8 or 9 when I saw this. I would appreciate any help on the matter. Also, any horror movies giving you a stump I am glad to help.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 05:14 AM
EvilMonster847 is currently offline Click here to Send EvilMonster847 a Private Message Find more posts by EvilMonster847 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote