KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Please help me name this horror movie involving puppets and a pillow murder!

Please help me name this horror movie involving puppets and a pillow murder!
Started by: DL27

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DL27

Please help me name this horror movie involving puppets and a pillow murder!

Hi, I've forever been searching for the name of a horror movie I saw on one of those late night horror movie programs in NY in the mid 1970s. I believe the may have been from the mid 60s. I was a young child, so I may not have all the details correct, but from what I remember, a man arranged to have his wife murdered. There were two other people involved (I think an older man and woman) in the murder, because one of them said "Get me the pillow" as he held her down, and he used the pillow to smother her. Afterward, this man was walking through town and approached a puppet show for children. As he watched the show, he realized the puppets were actually recreating the scene of this murder! It is NOT Pillow of Death with Lon Chaney, Jr. There may also be a scene in this movie where the man walks through some sort of carnival or amusement park, but I may be confusing that with another movie. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it! I've been wanting to see this again for a very long time! I looked through the roster of Chiller Theatre and Fright Night movies played in New York during the mid 1970s, but nothing seemed to fit. I do know what I saw though, lol! I thought it may have starred Lon Chaney Jr, Peter Falk, or Jack Palance, but nothing seems to apply in their filmographies. It may not have been the greatest movie, but that scene with the puppets was chilling when the man realizes that someone may be on to him! Thank you so much for your time!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 02:50 AM
DL27 is currently offline Click here to Send DL27 a Private Message Find more posts by DL27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote