KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Wondering the name of this film

Wondering the name of this film
Started by: Bexstead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bexstead

Wondering the name of this film

Hey all,

The trailer I saw came out within the last 3 years, it started off with a group of men in a warehouse on the phone with what sounded to be the parents of a child they had just kidnapped. While on the this phone call the camera was panning around the men and the little girl was in a chair, I believe she had a teddy bear in her arms at the time. The man talking on the phone is now off and talks to the little girl, something to the effect of " as long as your parent cooperate you can go home" and the girls reply was " Please don't send me back"

The ending of the trailer had the same little girl with the same teddy bear, it looked like she was dragging the bear but the camera on and off, night vision and regular. Whenever the camera was in night vision the bear turned evil and it looked like was walking with the girl who then also changed into sinister looking creature.

The tittle was one work and had some sort of religious meaning to it, I also believe the lead actor was Liam Neeson or someone who looks like him.

Anyhow any help would be appreciated, I've been looking and can't even find the trailer anymore.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 06:21 PM
Bexstead is currently offline Click here to Send Bexstead a Private Message Find more posts by Bexstead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote