KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Jeepers Creepers 2!! Are you kidding me?

Jeepers Creepers 2!! Are you kidding me?
Started by: chica16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chica16
chica

Barf Jeepers Creepers 2!! Are you kidding me?

I can't believe it.... Jeepers Creepers had to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen.. I walked out of the theater and went to Wal-Mart and bought make-up cause it was so awful..... why????????

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 05:27 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waggy the Dog

Understanding that Jeepers Creepers was a bad movie, why was your physical reply to this, walking out of the theatre and buying make-up from Wal-Mart?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 04:34 PM
Waggy the Dog is currently offline Click here to Send Waggy the Dog a Private Message Find more posts by Waggy the Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

I thought Jeepers Creepers was an excellent movie. It wasn't gory or anything, it was totally psychological in the mind for the first of it, then creepy the rest. It was well done, but the second one won't be close because now we know what the beast is

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 07:11 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

started off good but went way downhilll.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 12:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

The actors sucked ass in the first one. Never seen the second.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 12:40 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turdmuppet

Enjoyed the first can't wait for the second it looks like nightmare on elm street 2

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 06:08 AM
turdmuppet is currently offline Click here to Send turdmuppet a Private Message Find more posts by turdmuppet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Jeepers Creepers was horrible. The only good part was the beginning when the brother and sister were being chased by the creature. It got lame after they decided to go into that tunnel...morons. Oh and lets not forget that retarded song..."Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get them peepers..." OMG thats one scary theme song lol. A second one could only prove worse, hopefully none of us will be subject to such a catastrophe.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 11:05 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

I thought it was very good, hope the second ones better, it's to easy for them to wreck a good first film that had a good story and all, with a second film, that has no story, and they are just making to get rich! They'll have to be carefull.

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 06:06 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

The fact that it's not a scary theme song is one of the things tha tmakes it cool. I mean, it's this beast that takes people apart to an old, nice song. It's supposed to be creepy.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 07:55 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

well its not.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 12:41 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mafia Girl
Paranoid Insomniac

I dont know who really enjoyed that movie i was never into the "slasher" movies.....i thought it was more gross than scary...the story was'nt great either its be done so many times before mad !

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 08:26 PM
Mafia Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Mafia Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Mafia Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

When I saw the trailer of those kids being chased it looked awesome, but after seeing that pile of crap I felt robbed. It was an utter pile of poop, with a sudden (none sensical) ending which left it open for a 2nd (bigger) pile of poop.

I can't believe anyone liked this film, in fact I'm shocked.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 06:29 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

jeepers creepers was terrible. It was just terrible. Reminded me of Leprechaun.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 09:40 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i just don't understand what people are thinking... what inspired them to make a sequel.........

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 03:13 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I wasn't fond of it, but it was fine. Don't know how I fell about part two, but then again who din't see that comin'?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 03:44 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i enjoyed the first one, yeah maybe this type of story has been done before but it was still put together well and seeing the low amount of money and time they had for that movie i thought it turned out well, But i diddnt think it did very well at all at the box office i mean did it even make its money back i know it was in my theater for like a week

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 04:14 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leog14

Well I enjoyed the first one and the second one looks even greater because there is more killing and if you go to the official site there is a clip of a dude that just get swept off the ground and it's so quick that it's unbelievable.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:53 PM
Leog14 is currently offline Click here to Send Leog14 a Private Message Find more posts by Leog14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

well mass genocide cant make up for a bad movie but maybe itll be good it just looks like a way to make another buck

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 01:09 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

I saw Jeepers Creepers on CABLE, didn't waste my money in the theater! My friend kinda liked it but I didn't care too much for it....it did have a few good parts in it. I'm SHOCKED that they made a part 2, it didn't last 2 weeks in ANY THEATER in Richmond! Only way I see part 2 is if SOMEONE ELSE is paying (LMAO)!! The trailer does look interesting and I am kinda noisey/curious so I'll check it out but someone else will have to furnish the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:19 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

It would have been better if the creature was a real person, it turned gay when his wings started flapping.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:26 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote