KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Gore

Gore
Started by: Waggy the Dog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Waggy the Dog

Gore

whats the goriest movie ever made?

Last edited by Raz on Jul 7th, 2003 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 03:51 PM
Waggy the Dog is currently offline Click here to Send Waggy the Dog a Private Message Find more posts by Waggy the Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Probably on of the Evil deads.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 07:28 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

evil Dead for sure... it was nothing but gore... though I'm sure people will say otherwise. House of 1000 Corpses was so gory they had to edit alot of it out.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 07:33 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

nope. dead alive is the goriest movie of all time.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 12:27 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Re: Gore

quote:
Originally posted by A Talking Dog
whats the goriest movie ever made?

Dead Alive by Peter Jackson! smile

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 03:00 PM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

Dead alive was ****in wild

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 03:37 PM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

also there are several other movies that arent quite as gory as dead alive, but use it in a more mature and effective manner.

the gore in dead alive is more for comedic values and is WAY over the top, so even though its extremely gory, it is not really gross in any way because you are constantly laughing at the gore.

A movie like.....Zombie, or Cannibal Holocaust are what i consider real gore, they are realistic depictions of horrible bodily harm shown in an extremely graphic, blunt and disturbing nature. Same with Irreversible, not gory, but has a couple of scenes that are downright stomach churning because of their realism.

I guess my point it, it depends what kidna gore you enjoy.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:13 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

some Hellraiser's are pretty gory too, maybe not as gory as Dead Alive but still gory films indeed

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:55 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

Cannibal Holocaust and dead alive for sure... cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 11:33 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

hellraiser shit me right up, and freddy when he threw the girl around the room and u couldnt see him. and for some reason i think ihmohtep in the mummy was gross animation, im not sure why, it just sickened me to think he needed to rebuild himself from parts of live ppl. oh and the scarabs under the skin, eewww! i guess my imagination is a little off the hook, im still scared of the blind puppet in muppet treasure island!!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 12:54 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

hellraiser hellbound

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 05:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

The 1st Evil Dead

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:16 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

evil dead isnt gory at all.... dead alive beats it hands down.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:31 PM
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

Darn... I was gonna say Dead Alive too. I feel like I just follow Backfire around, agreeing with him wherever he goes. :P

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 12:27 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I gotta say Dead Alive or one of the Evil Dead movies

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:13 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

quote:
Originally posted by Striel
Darn... I was gonna say Dead Alive too. I feel like I just follow Backfire around, agreeing with him wherever he goes. :P

it tends to happen alot, considering im always right. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:14 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I haven't seen Dead Alive but Evil Dead 1 is gory and bloody as hell.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:22 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

theres MUCH worse out there. evil dead is pretty tame i think.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:23 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I'm going to have to second Hellbound: Hellraiser 2 ...........it wasn't the bloodiest movie ever.........but damn it , it sure was gory as hell.

They play the flashbacks from part 1 with Frank coming back to life.....skinless........the entire process......they show Frank in Larry's sking being torn apart at the end of Hellraiser 1..............

I think the skinless Frank and Julia are extremely gory.........add onto that the crazy guy who carves himself up with a straight razor on top of the matress in Dr. Chanard's house...............extremely gory. It wasn't too gory but I also liked when they are in hell and Julia is sucked out of her skin while trying to get to Kirsty and Tiffany.

The whole scene where Dr. Chanard was transformed into a cenobite was also pretty good............

I guess we don't have to wonder why they havn't released a rated version of this dvd..........or video since it's original video pressing.........because the rated r version sucked, they had to cut the movie to pieces to take out the amount of gore that originally had them saddled with an nc-17..........

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:57 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

the unrated version of dead alive still takes teh cake. its just soooooo gory its on a riciulous level.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:48 PM