KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Ted Bundy... the movie

Ted Bundy... the movie
Started by: TedO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Ted Bundy... the movie

Klear Eyes mentioned he has this movie in a thread... and I was wondeing if it was any good.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 01:16 AM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

I think there are a copule of Bundy movies out there. One of them was made with Mark Harmon in it. It was made in the 80s, I think. I've personally found reading materials about him to give more accurate information.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 05:48 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

its alright. if you wanna see a great serial killer movie you gotta go with henry

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 10:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

Its the one thats just called Ted Bundy and its got his face on the cover..... and yes if you ask me its a great movie. I have watched it many times and thouroughly enjoy it..... Ted Bundy was a ****in pimp.... I wish I had half the game he did.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 01:09 PM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

oh yeah
it sure is game to rape and kill 12 yr old girls *she says with extreme sarcasm*

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 04:24 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

they werent 12 year old girls. they were full grown very beautiful young women, who he actually would trick into getting into his car by using his charm and good looks.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 05:04 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

12 year old girls? You must be thinking of somebody else. As Backfire said, he only attracted the fully grown women, and I'm sure he didn't mean "have game" as in he would like to rape people, but only that he wishes he could get the women like Bundy was able to.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 01:06 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klear Eyez
I eat kitty cats

Haha

Indeed

He was god damn smooth

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 02:08 PM
Klear Eyez is currently offline Click here to Send Klear Eyez a Private Message Find more posts by Klear Eyez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Actually his last kill was 12 yr old Kimberly Leach from Lake City, Florida. She disappeared February 9, 1978 and was found 8weeks later in Suwannee County. He had attempted to pick up 14 yr old Leslie Parmenter a few days before Kimberly disappeared, but her brother showed up before Bundy could kidnap her.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 08:11 AM
BackFire

the majority of his victims were full grown women.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 08:22 AM
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I found ''The bedroom'' shifty scene really disturbing.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 07:40 AM
Wendigo is currently offline Click here to Send Wendigo a Private Message Find more posts by Wendigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azrael01
Belarius

The ted bundy movie that they made in the serial killer series was dumb it made him out to be a differnt person than he was. Ed Gein was the only one I liked haven't seen the new ones about the nightstalker and gacy though.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 07:33 PM
Azrael01 is currently offline Click here to Send Azrael01 a Private Message Find more posts by Azrael01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:26 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azrael01
The ted bundy movie that they made in the serial killer series was dumb it made him out to be a differnt person than he was. Ed Gein was the only one I liked haven't seen the new ones about the nightstalker and gacy though.

You seem to know your horror Azrael,but I have to dissagree with u on this

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:53 AM
Wendigo is currently offline Click here to Send Wendigo a Private Message Find more posts by Wendigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azrael01
Belarius

everyone is welcome to there own opinion I just read a book on bundy and it was totally different then the movie so I didn't like it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:52 PM
Azrael01 is currently offline Click here to Send Azrael01 a Private Message Find more posts by Azrael01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phoenix87
Nadineskii

Wow i thought it was good. Yes that bedroom scene was yuk lol but i never read the book so i guess there was nothing to let me down

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:44 AM
phoenix87 is currently offline Click here to Send phoenix87 a Private Message Find more posts by phoenix87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azrael01
everyone is welcome to there own opinion I just read a book on bundy and it was totally different then the movie so I didn't like it.

Totally true man, no hard feelings smile

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:48 AM
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

the new BUndy movie is twisted, when he is screaming and getting hysterical while attacking the woman, i was traumatised after watching it.

But please dont refer to Bundy as having game or wanting to be like him or giving him any respect whatsoever as he was an evil man who destroyed peoples lives. even if you were joking , thats not cool.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 11:06 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LifeIsKillingMe
Restricted

Account Restricted

i've seen both Bundy movies, the new one's definatly creepier

I've felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell I wait and bleed....

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:52 PM
LifeIsKillingMe is currently offline Click here to Send LifeIsKillingMe a Private Message Find more posts by LifeIsKillingMe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azrael01
Belarius

I didn't know they made a new one I will have to check it out. Are they both called Ted Bundy if so that is confusing.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:29 AM