KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » top corny movies of all time that rock

top corny movies of all time that rock
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Angry top corny movies of all time that rock

Alright. its time for you guys or GIRLS to go through and brush the dust off your old B movies and chime in on your opinion with the top 3 corniest horror movies of all time, dont say movies that seem corny now because they used the best of there resources which are out dated now NAW f.u.c.k it doesnt matter corniest crap of all time
i say Alive..... demons......bordello of blood i know there by far not the corniest shit that exists but there cheesy and i hate them

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 01:14 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

waxworks

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 05:17 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

killer klowns

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:36 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

killer klowns was corny but it's one of my top favorite horror/sci fi movies. smile

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 02:06 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

Troll 2

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 04:33 PM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Leprechaun 4

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 05:18 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah pretty mcuh any leperchaun movie after the first is damn corny TROLl2 was so bad yo but i think waxwork and kilelr klowns are some of those movies you love to hate

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 04:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I'm watching final destination 2 right now, on DVD. And as I watch the menu screen, I realize that they are blatently ripping off The Ring. Fuhgheads. Oh the music too, another rip off.

Last edited by GABRIEL05 on Aug 6th, 2003 at 06:29 AM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:06 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

any new shit sucks... well an exeption of a few

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:07 PM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah new additions to the horro genre blow, there are some good psychological thrillers out there today though

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 02:31 AM
bravegirl
Big movie geek!

Ghosthouse is corny as hell, yet manages to scare me. I think the acting scares me the most laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:15 PM
bravegirl is currently offline Click here to Send bravegirl a Private Message Find more posts by bravegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Tremors,Critters,Dolly Dearest ( a blatant rip-off of childs play),Shark Attack (another blatant rip off but only this time of Deep Blue Sea), Primal Species (Yet another rip off this time the victim is Jurassic Park),Talos The Mummy (a mix of The Mummy,Bram Stokers The Mummy and all the old Hammer Horrors Mummy rendetions) & Cold Hearts (The final rip off suspect this time of Buffy and The Lost Boys). But hey with the exception of Dolly Dearest i enjoyed all of the above movies.

Other films worth a mention:
The Relic
Mimic
Congo
& Deep Rising all of which rocked.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:38 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

congo hahahhaha that was soo funny...not a good movie some scenes were okay but it was funny...hahahah

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:46 PM
Darth Vicious

Killer Klowns, Critters, they, The gate 1&2, the goulies( i hope i spelled right)Congo, ScareCrow, sOul Survivors and the list goes on and on!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:42 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoserBrandi
Young and Hopeless

I didn't even watch all of Soul Survivors I hated it so much.

-I used to know the sound of a smile in your voice-

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 05:13 AM
LoserBrandi is currently offline Click here to Send LoserBrandi a Private Message Find more posts by LoserBrandi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah congo was fake as shit you know you can see the zipper to the monkey suit in the seen at the end LOL i liked the original gate man when i was a kid watchin that and the guy came out of the wall i almost shit on my coloring books

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:36 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

shit on your coloring books? lol

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 02:51 PM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i think it was a charlie brown coloring book LOL

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:26 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lol ahahhah !!!!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:36 AM
jinXed by JaNx

have you ever seen that movie C.H.U.D i cant remember to much of this movie i was a little kid and even then it was so damn ridiculously cheesy just wandered if anyone know what im talkin about

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:55 AM