KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Alien or Predator

Alien or Predator
Started by: -hh-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Question Alien or Predator

Which movie did u like better? i liked the predator movies better.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 05:23 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

predator, hands down.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 05:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I'm gonna go with Predator

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 06:25 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Aliens, and Predator II. Danny Glover actually killed the predator hand to hand. As incredulous as that was, it was still cool. Aliens was just cool because it had the best action scenes. And Weaver hadn't %#&@ed it up yet.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:06 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

predator 2 was cool because danny glover was just some guy off the street, not some muscle man like arnold.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:30 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I liked both movie franchises in particualar i liked Aliens and Predator 2.
Bill Paxton roks in both of them.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Last edited by wicker_man on Aug 13th, 2003 at 10:13 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 10:08 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

when it comes to the original predator and the second aliens movie theres just no way one is better than the other, i mean i liked aliens better but there just perfect sci fi movies, predator 2 was garbage, predator went from hunting the most dangerous and threatning creatures in the universe to being beaton by a scrwny old danny glover i mean what kind of shit is that, arnold pounded one of the predators with a tree trunk and it didnt phase the predator, and it took a hundred foot tree to finally kill it whichc it wasnt even dead, and sigourney weaver should be stabbed to death with spoons for fuc*king up the alien movies like she did

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 12:24 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i downloaded this game called Alien vs Predator 2 its a demo. I gotta say that its pretty good, even for a demo.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 03:49 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i have aliens vs predator 2 its one of the best games ive played for PC but that new aliens vs predator for xbox is one of the biggest peices of shit iveplayed, why do they ruin all good things

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:45 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by wicker_man
I liked both movie franchises in particualar i liked Aliens and Predator 2.
Bill Paxton roks in both of them.

Favorite movie quote of all time

"We're all gonna die! We're all gonna die! Game over man! Game over!" It's the cheesiest corniest shite ever but he delivers it so hilariously

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 07:00 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah and it fits his character so well, did oyu know fox greenlighted an aliens vs predator movie

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:35 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

In the words of the big red Koolaid pitcher

OH YEAH!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 02:59 PM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah kool aid man rules smile lol

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 04:19 PM
BABOON
Call me Snake..

Predator 1:awesome
Predator 2:crap

Alien:awesome
Aliens:awesome
Alien 3:crap
Alien Resurrection:ehhhhhhhh

overall aliens has more good movies simply because there are more movies so i guess aliens wins.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 04:30 PM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

negative
Predator 1 is better than all alien movies...well in my opinion plus predator is a cooler looking monster.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 04:45 PM
jinXed by JaNx

nah aliens is great great script and dialogue with well paced action i think the alien is a better concept than predator, dont want to belittle it because predator is one bad mother but falls to second in my opinion aliens are just killing machines. Bred to insure the existence of there race even though its taken from ants, the artist behind the alien is the best macabe painter

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:14 PM
DeNiro

preditor with arnold that was a cool movie i never eally got into the aliens movies

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:45 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah deffaintly predator and the first two aliens movies are those rare movies that come along and achieve greatness on so many levels that leave followers dumbstruck with the ambition to duplicate. An intergalactic hunter and killing machines as aliens its so simple but genious

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:53 PM
jimbo25

Alien, Aliens and Predator were great movies.
Alien Resurrection and Predator 2 were good, but could have been better.
Alien 3 was worth watching just because it was an alien movie, but it pretty much suct. However, the chase scenes near the end were thrilling.

I have to give the nod to the alien movies, due to the horror aspect of the movies and the better defined movie universe.

I would love to see an alien-predator movie---if it can be done right.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 06:42 PM
jimbo25 is currently offline Click here to Send jimbo25 a Private Message Find more posts by jimbo25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

heres a question...............
If you had to go fight an alien or a predator hang to hand which one would you choose to fight?

I would fight a predator those aliens are just to big and fast.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 06:44 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote