KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » king of pop is michael jackson! simple as that

king of pop is michael jackson! simple as that
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

king of pop is michael jackson! simple as that

u can say whatever u want about the way he lives, how weird he is, and everything, his appearance

but when it comes 2 music there is absolutely no doubt that michael jackson is the king of pop. he is one of the best musicians of all times and was named artist of the millenium at the american music awards. what do u all think?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 08:07 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

lol...!! no doubt! Mj is more then the king of pop! his the king of music....
people need 2 stop being so judgemental and open thier minds abit....
......people keep talking bout MJ becoz they love him! duhhhhh......

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 08:32 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

thriller is an awesome video and song.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 08:49 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

BackFire have u heard Human Nature and Liberian Girl by Mj?!
Mj's has alot of good songs.....not just thriller wink

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:04 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

ive heard alot of his songs, i dont remember most of them though.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

oh ic......well download those songs i told yah wen u got time! lol

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:10 AM
BackFire

alright, will do

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:11 AM
alic88
Barzakh

ya hez got the most number of hits by n e person. every song of his is mostly a hit, thats what makes him cool

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:52 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Michael Jackson is undoubtedly the king of pop...........I agree. There will never be another musician like him. I admit that he has some songs I like and I'm not even a pop fan............would I ever buy an album of his? no. Why?........while I think he makes great music, me buying his albums puts money into his pocket........which inturns leads to his eccentric lifestyle.....which in turns leads to his oppertunities to molest young children.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:40 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, MJ is the king of pop! And Mah's his queenevil face

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:57 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

yup, i agree with MJ being the king of pop!!! He influenced all the artists that are out there today

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 05:55 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

yah, hes the king of child molestation! i mean pop..thats it..

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:01 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

he didnt molest the child. DONT U ALL KNOW?! it was all for money what that kid did. please guyz u just dont know how much michael has helped children all over the world. he has given endless money 2 the sick children, his name is in the guiness records for that

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 02:16 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

you speak as if the law suit that he settled out of court for $7 million dollars was the only instance in which he was accused of sexual misconduct with a child. He has been accused countless times.......the one child being more prominent because his family actually pressed charges and sued him in a civil suit. Ofcourse they took the money to drop the charges........hell, If he gives me 7 million I'll let him fondle my penis too.

Even in the documentary that came out this year about him he admits to having children sleep with him in his bed. No 45 year old man should have a child sleeping with him in his bed, especially when it's not even his own child. He ofcourse sees nothing wrong with this.......in his own eccentric little world he sees this as "love" and there is nothing wrong with loving children. You're right.......he is very charitable towards children, he puts some of his money to good uses. I in no way deny he is and always will be the king of pop and is a hell of a singer and dancer, why must you deny that he has inappropriate conduct with children. If your neighbor said, "Hey, will you let your little boy come over to my house and sleep in my bed with me tonight I(wink, wink)" would you do it? Hell no. Why does Jackson's money make him any different?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 03:01 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i only liked thriller.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 05:48 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

mj might be king of pop but he is not king of music.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 05:50 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

thriller was a good album

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 06:18 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

hey is mj gay? he looks and acts gay. but i dunno im just askin cuz i dunno much about him

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 07:17 PM
diegocala
Replicant

Yeah, he might have BEEN the King of Pop, but in this business it is all about
"Whatcha done lately"
Anyone tell me what that was?
How about the date of his last single?
Why he was dropped from his contract?
Maybe the last live show he did?

The King of Pop is Madonna
Now go away!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 11:14 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

madonna rulez!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 11:25 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote