KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Anime Music Videos

Anime Music Videos
Started by: Hegemon875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Anime Music Videos

You might be thinking what is an anime music video. Well it's just what it sounds like. The creators of the AMV's get songs and edit different anime's so that they seem like they were meant for the song. Sound's simple right, but there's so much more to it. Many creators consider it an art form. I myself am not a creator but I love to download 'em. They are a lot of fun and no matter what music or anime you like there are hundreds for you. I highly suggest you download at least one and see if you like it. There are millions of AMV sites but there is one where just about every AMV creator puts up their AMV's. Here's the link but be warned don't bother if you don't have a broadband connection because most good videos are going to be to big for a dial-up user to download.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org to download videos you'll have to register but don't worry it's free and all you have to do is activate it with your email.

And please tell me if you registered and liked it or hated it.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 02:27 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

oh , i love anime music eek!

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 08:43 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Ive only seen a few by daft punk songs and they were kind of sequels to each other. They were pretty cool.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 09:01 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote