KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Snoop Doggy Dogg

Snoop Doggy Dogg
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Snoop Doggy Dogg

who thinks this guy is just funny as hell i mena have u ever seen his episode of cribs when he was naming his dogs he is like yeah that one is name lil white boy and then he was saying about his uncel junebug and swimming agianst him and then the episode of the man show with snoop dogg i luved it he is one funny guy i hate his music though but still a cool guy to listen to on the boob tube

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:20 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluegrass

I am not a rap fan but not only do I think Snoop is the "shiznit", but his album Doggystyle has got to be one of the greatest rap albums of all time. The bass lines are sick and the way his rhymes flow is awesome. My friend works at Sony studios in New York and he recorded Snoop and he said he was the coolest person in the music industry he has ever met. And Snoop smoked a huge spliff with him so that made him love the guy even more. Can't say enough good things about the guy.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 05:52 PM
bluegrass is currently offline Click here to Send bluegrass a Private Message Find more posts by bluegrass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i luv rap but snoop is crap. he use to be better back in the old days. Tupac will always be best.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 10:41 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i hate rap cant stand it i do like eminem and icp eminem has actully things he raps about he has messages and shit but icp is just fun to listen to and makes me laugh but everything thing else sucks i am a metal head for life

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 11:54 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

rap 4 life.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 12:24 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

rock 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 12:36 AM