KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » The Strokes new video

The Strokes new video
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

The Strokes new video

When they released 12:51 they didn't have the video ready, so they were using some clips from their studio of them playing.

But now the video's done and I saw it yesterday, has anyone else seen it yet?

I've only got one thing to say about......TRON.

Just watch it, you'll see. cool

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:54 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Well at least the song is ridiculously addicting.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 09:25 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Did you think it looked like the film Tron?

Am I the only oldie to remember that film? sad

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 04:09 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Em..kinda, I guess. AAAND, read the latest Q with the strokes? The interviewer mentions one of the guys walking around with a copy of Tron eek!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 04:24 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Is that "I guess its like Tron" or "Yes mech, you're the only one to remember Tron"?

Either way, you should rent Tron just to see how good a movie it is and how right I am. wink

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 04:36 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I do know the Disney classic of course.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 04:37 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Then all is well. Ahhhhh. big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 04:38 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

It has to be said that I'm now so in love with the new Strokes album and The Strokes in general that I just wanna ride Julian Casablancas like a dirty monkey till the sun goes down!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:42 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

eek!

Personally, if I was gonna get fruity with any of them it would be the drummer. wink

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 09:23 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

stick out tongue
Well they're good looking fellas the lot, but I've got a thing going for Casablancas..I get this tingly feeling inside of me I haven't felt before in the presence of men...Ok, I'm kidding about that last thingstick out tongue; but I still want him though big grin

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:47 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Not all of them are nice, the bassist looks all gangly and awkward and Albert has a silly haircut and.....wait a minute, I'm straight you know. wink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 08:03 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Of course big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:33 PM
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

ok then I was watching the video yesterday and I haven't seen the resemblance; but when I next catch it next time I will look out fo that then laughing out loud

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 05:39 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Please do. big grin

And while you're at it tell us which member you fancy most. I'd have to say as a hetrosexual male, I like the guitar player the best (The one without the silly haircut). wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 05:59 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Good choice mech, although you know my favourite.

You see blakangel, me and mech are so manly and secure with our sexuality that we can look at the pleasing outer appearances of the Strokes as well, without being ashamed stick out tongue So give us input from a female perspective wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 06:13 PM