KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » metal face vs kemekonkga(whatever his name is)

metal face vs kemekonkga(whatever his name is)
Started by: metal face

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

metal face vs kemekonkga(whatever his name is)

alright homie remember you called me out but i'll spit first, being the nice guy i am

kem called me out but was to much of a p***** to start/show's you right off the bat he's a softbatch employee at wal-mart/while i gotta mic in my hand you gotta mop and bucket janitor kem/take this up a notch/battle war intesity/i dont hit girls but i'll battle this fem/dispose of ya quick get famous off metal face you got your own thread/this is your last meal face it instead of jesus ima double team ya like whine and bread/cmon just a little rhyme and i'll still beat ya in many ways/watch me watch....face it son you're weaker than seven days/let this be a lesson for talking smack to me i wont forget the bash/game over i destroyed you john smith take out the f***** trash

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Last edited by finti on Dec 4th, 2003 at 08:13 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:12 PM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

started off real good but got weak in the middle but ended decent!! good rhyme metal face

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:18 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Smith
Restricted

Account Restricted

metal face ripped it

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:56 PM
John Smith is currently offline Click here to Send John Smith a Private Message Find more posts by John Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

shame on you :P

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 10:01 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kemekongka
Who is king what?

Yo, Metal Face, they call you that because you steal rhymes, right?
When I'm done with you, you'll be stiffer than when limes fight,
seriously, you come prancing in like Robin Willaims acting all Pacino?
Being pissed because the last thing you ripped was the as-h-le of some old whino?
And the backpacker bit take it as a compliment that someone actually thinks you know hip-hop,
You've proven me wrong so far, in this battle your flow like a dry faucet, it goes drip-drop
Ah man, that was weak, but it still topples your top ****,
I'd smoke your ****, freak, but you're not dope enough to warrant a hit.
Yeah, I'm pointing out my multies because I doubt your decyphering skill,
You're so stupid you got frostburns from the freezer first time you tried to chill,
If you keep spitting against the wind, they'll be forced to call you Rust Face,
I made these 12 bars in six minutes and they still set the pace in this rap race,
Oh by the way, these two lines are an addendum just to say:
You can't make fun of fanny packs when you pack John Smith's fanny everyday.

Ah man, that was wack. Anyways, I took that from the top of my head so the quality is so-so, except for the Metal/Steel concept. I've been thinking about that **** since I first saw your nick.
Oh, and I know I had some obvious punches in there.. Ah well.
Keep dropping 'till you go down like your girl did.
And next time, spell my name right kid.

Edit: A*sh*le got completely wiped out. ******** autocensorship...

Last edited by finti on Dec 4th, 2003 at 08:14 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 10:06 PM
Kemekongka is currently offline Click here to Send Kemekongka a Private Message Find more posts by Kemekongka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

pretty cool! Kemekongka

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 10:26 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

nice both of u guyz. Mf that was tight s***. gj guyz

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Last edited by finti on Dec 4th, 2003 at 08:12 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 11:50 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

the only thing you're setting is the worst rhyme ever written record in guiness/and that's to bad i thought i had a challenge but i'll still handle my business/still mangle ya rip even if ya call me whitey or a cracker/that last comment pssshhh we all know out us two you're the fudge packer/so while im a backpacker we all know whats on your back/it's over kids disposing your rhymes before they can say WACK/
only six minutes to write that? fast isnt always better but im sure youve had people tell you that/but youve prolly had people tell ya you cant rap/so i dont know what else to tell you cept if it's a dry faucet there's not going to be any water/im battling everyone even you kemewhata?/

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 06:20 AM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kemekongka
Who is king what?

Ok, I'll drop my next lines later tonight.
I'll put some work into it this time.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 06:33 AM
Kemekongka is currently offline Click here to Send Kemekongka a Private Message Find more posts by Kemekongka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ganstaman
Piehole

Yo Yo
That was some good shiit kemekongla
Metal FAce can't rime
I am the Prime
Minister of Spain

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:51 AM
Ganstaman is currently offline Click here to Send Ganstaman a Private Message Find more posts by Ganstaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kemekongka
Who is king what?

Hey Metal Faker I'm back again,
Blingbling rapper bawling a perfect ten,
heh, sorry that was just a commercial before the main event,
Someone should put a sign in your brain saying "Space for rent"
Seriously, rhyming that with rap and water with whata, I see you're running out of rhymes.
and that crap about kids not liking me, well, you see, we can't all commit pedophilia crimes,
Never predictable so I'm not even going to mention MJ,
I'll even shut up about the time you spent in his mansion, ok?
F*ck, they should call me Death Metal because I'm killing this shit,
That retard is so fat that when he goes to the movies it turns into a mosh pit,
Only thing fatter than you are the words I'm writing down,
Congratulations, you're the burger king, here's your crown,
Ah f*ck my rhymes are so fat you could deep fry my notebook,
Alright, screw this shit, I'm out, I don't have time to battle this wannabe-crook.

I know I was going to put some work into it, but then I saw that shit GantaMan wrote and I just thought f*ck it.
That crap had me laughing for ten minutes. Seriously,
I am the Prime
Minister of Spain.
That shit right there is classic.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 08:18 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I've reconsidered my actions and am re-opening this thread for the time being.

Last edited by BackFire on Dec 3rd, 2003 at 09:54 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 08:55 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kemekongka
Who is king what?

Just thought I'd bump this up, still waiting for some comments or Metal Face to give up/go for another round.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:05 AM
finti

This thread is on thin ice..... So get wise no more cuss for this fuzz or this thread will hit the dust.

Serious there will not be tolerated any foul language at all, next bad word will get it closed.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 08:18 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kemekongka
Who is king what?

I thought the G rating policy had been revoked?
And seriously, can you really read this thread without having your funnybone poked? wink

Last edited by Kemekongka on Dec 4th, 2003 at 12:15 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:11 PM
Leon s.kenedy
Warrior

HEY YOU.... READ THIS... LOVE IS NAME **** IS A GAME, SO PLAY THE GAME AND FORGET THE NAME......but don't do this!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:17 PM
Leon s.kenedy is currently offline Click here to Send Leon s.kenedy a Private Message Find more posts by Leon s.kenedy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leon s.kenedy
Warrior

c u

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:23 PM
Leon s.kenedy is currently offline Click here to Send Leon s.kenedy a Private Message Find more posts by Leon s.kenedy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kemekongka
Who is king what?

Thank you Leon. You took us to another level with your highly original lyrics.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:25 PM
Ganstaman
Piehole

EDITED

Last edited by finti on Dec 5th, 2003 at 07:04 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:29 PM
Ganstaman is currently offline Click here to Send Ganstaman a Private Message Find more posts by Ganstaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

"shut ya pie hole"

Attachment: artist7.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:46 PM