KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » never mind

never mind
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[D_A]Kherr

Miffed never mind

I f u c k e d up yet again.....

Last edited by [D_A]Kherr on Dec 2nd, 2003 at 05:26 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:21 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

decided not to go through the whole "go here if you hate the rap thread"?

what cuz there's two of you?

just wondering though

oh and you still have a pokemon avatar

it's still there

you should get that looked at

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:36 PM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

1st of all he screwed up by making this thread on accident...he tends to do that....
2nd: keep it relevent retard!this is a entirely different thread and you brought that crap up... arguments should stay where they are and not wander off in an endless flame war.......keep your comments in their respective threads!
3rd of all i am his friend but do not assume i agree with everything he does....sometimes he can be a real ******* but thats not the point....the point is that im not like him....
4th shut up about the damn avatar already!if he wants it let him have it!thats why im so sick of you wiggers! you are all hardcore conformists!all you do is tell people to change cuz u dont like it....it gets in the way of your perfection....but you gotta realize something you close-minded fool!
EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!and if you dont think so ill see you in hell being tortured next to hitler!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 06:12 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Yawn. Next.

AI.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 08:06 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

i tottay agree with TrAnCeDuO..wiggers lol...i love rap/hiphop..well use to love it to death..not anymore sad

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:14 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote