KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » the new korn cd

the new korn cd
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

the new korn cd

its sucks there r only two good songs on it if ne one wants to get it i suggest just to download number one and i think number 6 of the song tracks on the cd cause this one pretty much blows

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 05:28 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

KoRn CD's DO NOT blow....

Im pretty sure this one isnt gonna blow either......I actually heard its a pretty good album...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 08:19 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

it is AWESOME!!! more darkish........ maybe you only heard track one (right now) and track 6 (did my time) otherwise u didnt listen at all to the cd....... except for play feat. nas......... trying to do sumthin diff there..... didnt work..... plus there is a bonus song at the end....... mettalicas "one" its live from when korn played it at mtv's icon on metallica..... AWESOME CD.... HIGHLY SUGGESTED!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 11:32 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

i got this album 2 weeks ago..now after enough listens..i still cant decide i dont know i like it and i dislike it...its better then untouchables though..good that they got back some elements of there old cd's like the baggpipes and the screams from life is peachy and ya the raw riffs from self tittle and the dinamics from follow the leader and the darkness from issues..still its not as good as there older cds

the worst thing about the album is the lyrics..well the lyrics were never any good

i rate the album 7/10 and my track opinion on it is

best track : lets do this now (heavy.raw.baggpipes,screams,and has okay lyircs)

weakest track : (play me feat nas) nas dosent fit riffs

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 11:40 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

sure doesnt....... yeah right now is NONSTOP playing on the radio station so i dont care for it..... i give it an 8/10.......... took of 1 point because of the long awaiting of did my time and another for the nas thing....... doesnt fit it...... *is ashamed at korn for doing so*

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 11:43 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

i didnt like right now from the first time i heard it..it has that wake up hate and thoughtless sound from untouchables..it sounds forced and its hort..its there opening track ever..comparing it to the likes of blind and here to stay!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 11:53 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

and falling away from me was good.... well i liked it... but did my time was the first track they released of the cd..... tomb raider 2

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:03 AM
in flames
murder brought aveng

falling away from me is a good track..showed korn could korny and dark...my fav track from issues is no way..its very underrated but a very good song!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:15 AM
Killer
Glampire

not on the top of my list of cds to get anyways

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:44 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

dont buy it...download it..its leaked like hell on the net..if you like it get it cause the album might have better qulity...i downloaded it
and never thought of buying it!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:02 AM
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

you hear that??? ah yes, thats the sounds of the economy going down the toilet....

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:03 AM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

lol..explain

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:09 AM
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

just our generation in general. "dont but the cd just download it" "dont but it, just steal" etc.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:17 AM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

lol..your sounding like ulrich from metallica smile no offence...well i rather download it before buying it..to know if its worth..i mean for korns case..you have to download it..since therel last album was kind of a disspointment

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:25 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Korn has been going downhilll ever since their first cd, which was outstanding....they have never been able to re-achieve greatness.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 08:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well I alwasy had the opinion that Korn was at the bottom of the hill from the start so if they go downhill from there well..............Korn must be one of the most overrated band I have ever listened to

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:21 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

korn are a brilliant band, thay may not be your thing but they have a totally unique style in an overcrowded genre. overrated - no way. just under appreciated by people who cant see their appeal so just write them off as the usual kind of god hating nu metal band who are just copying ideas done before. korn are a complex, multi layered band who not everyone can get to grips with, but if you just cant see their appeal, read the first line of my sig. it might do you good. yes

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:28 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

as I said way overrated

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:59 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

well said tottal metal head..ya they are overrated..they just changed a genere forever...and for the new album im sure it'll win back alot of the old shcool fans and it'll lose the untouchables fan base

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:37 PM
Deathblow
-

totally. untouchables came close to making Korn (shudders) mainstream. which would have been bad.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:41 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote