KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Bad Music Videos

Bad Music Videos
Started by: DemonicGambit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Bad Music Videos

Okay this is were ya can come to complain 'bout music videos ya don't like. For instance, has anyone seen the new Trapt video where they're in a hall or somethin' an' they're singin' then freeze. Move forward, then there's another version of them singin' then the scene freezes again, an' again, an' again. I get dizzy jus' watchin' it

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:49 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
octapushunter

we're not aloud to watch MTV here in arkansas. i go to a baptist school. music is forbidden. so is dancing (i think a big cup forbade it)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:42 AM
octapushunter is currently offline Click here to Send octapushunter a Private Message Find more posts by octapushunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh, so you hunt octopi (thats the plural for octopus you moron!!!!) at a baptist school in arkansas??? what a giant heaping load of crap!!! everyone here should protest against him until he gets banned!!!! i'll start a new thread and everyone just needs to sign their name at the bottom!!!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:50 AM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

stop bashing him box, he hasn't done anything wrong. If you have a problem with him deal with it in private.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:04 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
octapushunter

if you do that i'm never coming to your garage sales ever again. how will you pay for your glue habit then? what's a box of death anyway. and yes, the octopus is a wiley devilish creature located throughout forests world wide. take the north american spotted octopus for instance. last time i hunted one he took out seven good men before we trapped him. very deadly.

thanks for the support backfire. some people can't take a joke.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:08 AM
octapushunter is currently offline Click here to Send octapushunter a Private Message Find more posts by octapushunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm not supporting you, both of you need to stop the nonsense asap.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i hate all of gc's videos.. idiotic and pointless...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:33 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smittenkitten
I give you everything.

*snort* I, for one, like boxofdeath. He/she is obviously here for his/her own entertainment.

-Smitten Kitten-

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:45 AM
smittenkitten is currently offline Click here to Send smittenkitten a Private Message Find more posts by smittenkitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

good charlotte videos

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:58 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

octapus and box of death are form the same area

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:42 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Anything that i have seen by Eminem , boring and quite generic, also anything by Slipknot.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 03:19 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

"Shut Up" by Black Eyed Peas...horrible song...horrible music video
"Me Against the Music" by Britney Spears and Madonna...horrible song...horrible video...c'mon Britney, everyone has already seen you kiss a 50 year old once...just let it be.

"Milkshake" by Kelis....WHAT THE HELL??????

Anything by Beyonce

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:07 PM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Don't bother with 'octapushunter'. It doesn't have a brain. Seeing as it doesn't know where the UK is, how to spell 'octopus' and... hang on a minute. I thought a bit part of church stuff was all the singing and dancing and joy projected at the Lord. Heh.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:22 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

laughing

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 10:29 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

quote:
Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
"Milkshake" by Kelis....WHAT THE HELL??????

LOL yeah that video is definitely out there. Along wit' all boy band vidoes, that video by Triumph the Dog is pretty...different.... huh

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 03:56 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

erm... top of the pops was on embarrasment
and posh spices first video show was miffedthumb down

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 04:02 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

The one with Lionel Richie doing his 'hello' song!

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 09:24 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

hey madonna and britney dont kiss in me against the music video. at the end she goes 2 madonna but she dissapearz

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:08 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote