KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » i hate her!!!!!

i hate her!!!!!
Started by: dorasun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dorasun

Angry i hate her!!!!!

do you know that victoria beckham'new song!! whole world knows that she do not know how to sing!!!!!!!!!! wink i donot know why how david beckham like her!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:58 PM
dorasun is currently offline Click here to Send dorasun a Private Message Find more posts by dorasun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

Ermmm yeh she sucks but Beckham ain't gonna sex with her voice is he?

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:59 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

beckham likes her cause he dose...and shes fine!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:01 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

she sucks... thats why roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:13 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Oh my god, i cannot stand her!!! Lameness is unbarable...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:36 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steven

*lol*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:08 PM
Steven is currently offline Click here to Send Steven a Private Message Find more posts by Steven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

she's kinda cute, but of course the world is wrought with horrible singers. So instead of just singling her out, lets pick on them all smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 11:01 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey werewolf
i bite.

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
she sucks... thats why roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

"Smile; it confuses people."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 09:29 AM
grey werewolf is currently offline Click here to Send grey werewolf a Private Message Find more posts by grey werewolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

don't even know who she is.

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:08 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

she was 1 of the spice girls

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:26 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

david beckham was too slow to realise what she's like,give him 20yrs or so and he shud realise how aweful she is,she cant sing and hu can be that skinny after having 2kids

made by the weird and wonderful crazy_csmile

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:15 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

who the hell is victoria beckham???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:14 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

Victoria Beckham is the spice girl who couldnt go anywhere without wearing her six-inch heels and a mini skirt that shows her ass.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:39 PM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

oh is she the one married to that soccer player?

eww shes nasty!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:47 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

sick ya....nasty

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:52 PM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

I think 'hate' is abit of a strong word hun. I'm not a fan of her music at all, but can you realise the amount of vocalists out there who cannot sing...

it's not hard, you're not FORCED to listen to her.

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:26 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

I think victoria beckha should jus give up while she's ahead (well sort of)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:36 AM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

she is cute..she is married to a LOADED/FAMOUS soccer player..she has kids and still she has a good body..i smell envy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 11:02 AM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

lol no way ....if i was married to david beckham i would kill myself. he is such a himbo

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 12:39 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

i thought girls in england are crazy about him

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 01:17 PM