KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Yall Got A Single ?

Yall Got A Single ?
Started by: in flames

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
in flames
murder brought aveng

Yall Got A Single ?

yall wanted a single...now you got one.by popular demand....that means you guys,"yall want a single" is the followup single to "right now" from TALITM

the fans demanded it...korns putting it out. radio does not want the song..korn says " F*CK THAT" so we need you to fully support it with calls and requets.

ww.korn.com

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:16 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swirley jr
B-Lo's Lemonade

i'm betting there will be a radio edited version. that'd be cool if they actually tried to push this though... they won't.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:44 PM
swirley jr is currently offline Click here to Send swirley jr a Private Message Find more posts by swirley jr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

i know..but its really hard to edit this song..basicly because this song bashes singles..but i think they will somehow edit it..i hope they dont..it'll be fun to hear the whole real song on radio!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 09:02 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

radio sux. its all about conformity. you can bet they'll edit it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 09:23 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i have a radio show and quite frankly "total metal head" you are a arrogant ****. of course we have to ****ing edit it you silly bastard! what, do you think that there is ANY radio station that isn't either one put out by two guys in a shed or on the net will get away with playing it uncensored? we'd get kicked off the air. people will complain, its against damn near all of the rules regarding swearing and censoring music we have to follow and who ever trys to play it (uncensored) will get dragged off air and replaced.
and dont give me that bullsh*t about how its all about conformity.
i try and bring out the stuff you dont hear on the other stations, i play stuff you wont hear on your "comercial radio". i play Korn, System, Frenzal, Muse, Metallica, Judas Preist, Glassjaw etc and all the stuff that good and hard. you act as thought if you got on the radio you'd just play fu*king anything, and we dont play music with swearing uncensored because we dont like it. half the music i like has swearing and i cant play. so before you go making stupid fu*king comments like that, do some thinking.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:05 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by tabby999
i have a radio show and quite frankly "total metal head" you are a arrogant ****. of course we have to ****ing edit it you silly bastard! what, do you think that there is ANY radio station that isn't either one put out by two guys in a shed or on the net will get away with playing it uncensored? we'd get kicked off the air. people will complain, its against damn near all of the rules regarding swearing and censoring music we have to follow and who ever trys to play it (uncensored) will get dragged off air and replaced.
and dont give me that bullsh*t about how its all about conformity.
i try and bring out the stuff you dont hear on the other stations, i play stuff you wont hear on your "comercial radio". i play Korn, System, Frenzal, Muse, Metallica, Judas Preist, Glassjaw etc and all the stuff that good and hard. you act as thought if you got on the radio you'd just play fu*king anything, and we dont play music with swearing uncensored because we dont like it. half the music i like has swearing and i cant play. so before you go making stupid fu*king comments like that, do some thinking.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud
first i think you need to chill ''tabby999''

im sorry your offended, but my opinion is my decision. you may disagree with me, and thats fine. i dont like radio, that doesnt mean you can say stuff like that. AND incase you didnt read the other posts, it wasnt the swearing we were talking about at all. it was the fact that radio edits certain lyrics because they challenge the music industry. i was talking about radio in general too, i know there are some good stations out there like yours. maybe you should be the one who should think before you speak, and seeing as that was a hurried sentence i typed back there, i couldnt elaborate the points im making now. you get offended way too easily, so im not gonna argue any more smile

oh and trust me, i am not arrogant. ask anyone who knows me.

Last edited by Deathblow on Dec 17th, 2003 at 11:49 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:18 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i dont know what radio you listen to but there is no rule in the books that says you have to censor out lyrics that are condecending or hard on the music industry. and yes, i did get offended, but not so easily, when someone insults something you are passionate about you have to right to be offened. and saying ". i dont like radio, that doesnt mean you can say stuff like that" is bollocks. i like radio, yet you said "radio sux. its all about conformity." dont preach about being allowed to have an opinion then when i voice mine try and slap me on the wrist for it.
i'm sure your a nice enough person, and i'm sure your probibly not arrogant, i was just pissed off at your comment. sorry

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 10:20 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

ok we both disagree. i suppose what i said was pretty dumb. i didnt give any reason, and id probably react the same if you said ''skating sucks''. also, seeing as im no expert on radio, you really cant expect me to know all the rules and guidelines you have. but what the hell, im sorry for i what i said before. what i actually meant was MOST stations suck because they play the same old crap all day everyday, and there should be more stations out there (like yours) that rise above the ''singles charts'' and play something that matters. ok?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 08:57 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

thanks, sorry to be a whingy ***** about it, just sort of hit a nerve with that one. and skating does suck. KIDDING, KIDDING!!!!
i love my sence of humor

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 10:15 AM
Deathblow
-

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 10:24 AM