KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Beyonce...Blech

Beyonce...Blech
Started by: A BaD PanCaKe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

Barf Beyonce...Blech

I think that beyonce is annoying and conceited. I'll admit that i used to like her songs, but now they are just so overplayed that i hate them (and her). Everyone else i no thinks she is like the goddess of all music, but i really dont think so. people may think that she is all great and fine now, but does she really have anything to contribute to the music to come??

please tell me that i am not the only person who thinks this!!!! confused embarrasment

Beyonce..Blech thumb down What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:23 AM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

well, anyway...thats just my opinion...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:50 AM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Im not her biggest fan to be honest...and shes doing what all the pop people are doing...tryig to get into the movie business....now thats tragic!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:57 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

she is hot and her music is pretty good, but her songs get over played. she shuld not be acting either.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 06:00 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

well she has 2 awesome songs but people r already saying that shez gonna b the artist of the decade and thats kinda stupid. she is very talented, shez got and excellent BOOOOOTAYYYYY but v r focusing on the music.she is talented. but her acting is horrendous. did u c her acting in austin powers. my word, i have never seen such horrible acting.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:23 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

im not a fan....i never minded her music..her voice is okay. and she is so fine..zaphoid dont be botherd its only a year or two and after that you will hardly see her face on tv.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:23 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

Re: Beyonce...Blech

quote:
Originally posted by zaphoid
please tell me that i am not the only person who thinks this!!!! confused embarrasment

ur not the only1 hu thinks that,her songs get stuck in my head a lot and its very damn annoying

made by the weird and wonderful crazy_csmile

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 02:24 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mistyblue772

I used to hate her because I thought she kicked the other three members out of destiny's child (I was searching the web for we hate beyonce forums!) but now I've watched things like the rise and rise of beyonce i've realised that she is a really determined and talented person so I've got a new-found respect for her!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:47 PM
mistyblue772 is currently offline Click here to Send mistyblue772 a Private Message Find more posts by mistyblue772 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I think that she's awesome! She's a real women. No plastic surgeries, she's naturally beautiful, and she can sing...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:57 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

all that u sed is true, yes. but i think that she is conceited...thinking that everyone loves her and that evryone is all over her and idolizing her

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:43 AM
alic88
Barzakh

but her acting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:44 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

I KNOW!!!! HORRIBLE!!!! Singers shood stick to their professions!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:50 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Beyonce, the only thing that i mind about her is the fact that she is just too vuldgar and obscene now.I used to be a big Destiny's Child fan but after that i was thoroughly disapointed with her.She can't sing very well on her own but she CAN dance and that's what's keeping her going.People nowadays apprciate vulgar and obscenity,and i'm through with it!!!!every where u look it's there!!look at britney,christina and beyonce!all started out as nice innocent singers who were doing a great job!selling their music not there bodies,turned out they just weren't content were they?they deciede to do all this !!!!
but thank heavens that even in this measley,low,selfscentered,dishonest vulgar world,there are a few who shine through....Amy Lee,Celine Dion and Jessica simpson prove that there's still music and talent,something,if u raelly have it,u don't have to sell your body to acheive it...
Amy,Jess and Celine, KEEP ON ROCKING!!!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:38 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

AMEN TO THAT!! Those people you mentioned realy do have talent. They're so different...they're not letting giving in to the pressure of selling their bodies...They're staying true to their roots!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 12:26 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

but beyonce SEEMS like a shy person,when not on stage...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:23 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bader40
Wing Commander

She gives me a woody, i don't care if her singing sounds like a cat being strangled.

Its like shooting rats in a barrel.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:29 AM
bader40 is currently offline Click here to Send bader40 a Private Message Find more posts by bader40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

HAHA CAT BEING STRANGLED!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 02:59 AM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

she ruined Austin Powers, the whore

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 03:20 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bader40
Wing Commander

How can you say that Beyonce is a prostitute?...that's just plain mental.

Its like shooting rats in a barrel.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 03:25 AM
bader40 is currently offline Click here to Send bader40 a Private Message Find more posts by bader40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

it's a derogatory term used for females.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 03:28 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote