KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Nelly

Nelly
Started by: 98R1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
98R1
YZF

Nelly

Is that your ass or your momma have reindeer?
What the Hell does that mean?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 06:26 PM
98R1 is currently offline Click here to Send 98R1 a Private Message Find more posts by 98R1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i dunno either. but Nelly sux. the guy sings about shoes. Air force 1's wtf is that lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:02 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Who knows.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:33 PM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
98R1
YZF

I think he sucks too but I heard that on the radio
WTF reindeer whats that about

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:47 PM
98R1 is currently offline Click here to Send 98R1 a Private Message Find more posts by 98R1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

obviously im no expert on hip-hop but Nelly = sick

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:13 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madsci
beats beats beats

"the one positive thing that can be said of the devil...he's a hard worker"

nelly...i can respect him for one thing, that is he came out of nowhere with a style and sound that a/r's at first ignored, then he was able to sell them on it and got a deal. he was able to get his music out...that is more than a lot of musicians are able to do these days.

that being said...i think he, his crew, and his music are the biggest pieces of crap to ever pollute the airwaves and the minds of impressionable children. his beats suck ass, his rhymes suck ass, and he has no sense of fashion (bandaid under the eye...give it up). what's with his boy trying to look like the phantom of the opera?

krs-one and the entire hip hop nation hates his ass, and so do i

madsci
hip hop purist

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 04:20 PM
madsci is currently offline Click here to Send madsci a Private Message Find more posts by madsci Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
98R1
YZF

Duzz anyone know what the reindeer reference is about? alien

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 04:42 PM
in flames
murder brought aveng

KRS ONE's diss's on nelly are great!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:29 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gotta get rich
public enemy

quote:
Originally posted by madsci
"the one positive thing that can be said of the devil...he's a hard worker"

nelly...i can respect him for one thing, that is he came out of nowhere with a style and sound that a/r's at first ignored, then he was able to sell them on it and got a deal. he was able to get his music out...that is more than a lot of musicians are able to do these days.

that being said...i think he, his crew, and his music are the biggest pieces of crap to ever pollute the airwaves and the minds of impressionable children. his beats suck ass, his rhymes suck ass, and he has no sense of fashion (bandaid under the eye...give it up). what's with his boy trying to look like the phantom of the opera?

krs-one and the entire hip hop nation hates his ass, and so do i

madsci
hip hop purist

yeah i agree with everything man.

Never can you stop my hostility, Never love my enemy, never get me out your memory, I am never beaten lyrically. Never fear, go head & murder me so my God will be right next to me...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:00 PM
gotta get rich is currently offline Click here to Send gotta get rich a Private Message Find more posts by gotta get rich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

oh great. YOUR back.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:02 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gotta get rich
public enemy

yeah i am. what you gonna do bout it Sam???

Never can you stop my hostility, Never love my enemy, never get me out your memory, I am never beaten lyrically. Never fear, go head & murder me so my God will be right next to me...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:03 PM
gotta get rich is currently offline Click here to Send gotta get rich a Private Message Find more posts by gotta get rich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

what happened to 50 cents pic^ now canibus lol its better. canibus has some good stuff.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 11:07 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gotta get rich
public enemy

yes i love canibus. one of the best. you changed your sig too since i was last on. lovin that L pic.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 03:48 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Bumpers.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:31 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

ok...classic thread but whats the point of this

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:09 AM
cool_dudes_rule

i think he is annoying. blink

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:07 PM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Nelly is a clown shoe.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:19 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Nelly? NELLY?

You're all wrong though...Wu, that shit right there, yo... that shit is the realest form of music you can find. When the Nelly's and the Ja's are out there, bakin up some bullshit, some of that dry ass, no tasting corn bread shit, industrialized cats, Wu just lay in the cut and bring yall some chocolate cake, with all the frosting you can handle, glasses of milk and all that. These kittens can't f*ck with the lions of Judah. ONE LOVE.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 01:46 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deathblow
Nelly? NELLY?

You're all wrong though...Wu, that shit right there, yo... that shit is the realest form of music you can find. When the Nelly's and the Ja's are out there, bakin up some bullshit, some of that dry ass, no tasting corn bread shit, industrialized cats, Wu just lay in the cut and bring yall some chocolate cake, with all the frosting you can handle, glasses of milk and all that. These kittens can't f*ck with the lions of Judah. ONE LOVE.
(please log in to view the image)

laughing Wu makes the best food

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 12:53 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 02:07 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote