KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » What Is KoRn's Best Album?

What is Korn's best album?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
KoRn 9 39.13%
Life is Peachy 3 13.04%
Follow the Leader 5 21.74%
Issues 4 17.39%
Untouchables 1 4.35%
Take A Look in the Mirror 1 4.35%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What Is KoRn's Best Album?
Started by: Deathblow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathblow
-

Question What Is KoRn's Best Album?

one of my all time favorite bands. they're amazing and i dont care what anyone might say against them.

anyway they have now made 6 albums, most of which have been very good, with one exception. it took me ages to decide, but my fave is Follow the Leader....but i might change my mind anytime.

vote for your fave yes

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 12:25 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Definately their Self titled first album, some of the finest 'angst' rock ever.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 12:28 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

yeah that was my second choice. Blind is an amazing song.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 01:06 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

self titteld...one of the best albums of all time!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 07:53 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

for me it's between follow the leader and life is peachy...a.d.i.d.a.s is a great song...

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 10:35 PM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Follow The Leader and KoRn were the best.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 10:45 PM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Korn and Issues for me!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 12:48 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

lets see worst album...the one with all the whining on it.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 02:03 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpetsNaz

Korn is definetly one of their best albums (for me its the best). It was during the time when they weren't played on MTV and they actually cared how they sounded.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 04:30 AM
SpetsNaz is currently offline Click here to Send SpetsNaz a Private Message Find more posts by SpetsNaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

true to that..plus jon davis still had it back then all the emotion in his voice and the screams were RAW AS HELL but they fell down right after follow the leader...but still i like them

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 06:15 AM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

i voted for life is peachy and untouchables, LIP because of a.d.i.d.a.s. and untouchables cuz of alone i break big grin

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 04:55 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

ah man i HATE Untouchables!!! its so boring. it only has 2 good songs in my opinion, Here to Stay and Hollow Life.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 05:07 PM
in flames
murder brought aveng

here to stay
no ones there
hating
one more time

are the only songs i like from it,it shows that they are capable of doing something different from thier previous albums and still be good,but the rest stinks

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 08:53 PM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i think even thought Follow the Leader was prolly what they'll be remembered for, i think Take A Look In The Mirror has so much potential to be thier best

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 12:13 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

better then self titteld ? TALITM is a good come back..but it sounds repeative at some parts..but still something all korn fans wanted since life is peachy

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:36 PM
Jaxi D
TM's Slave

Follow the Leader, KoRn or Take A Look in The Mirror.

Total Metalhead (aka Sam Walker) is quite possibly the greatest guy alive. I love his winning personality and amazing skills on a skateboard. I especially love his sexy tattoos, like the one shown below.

I'm not gay, but Total Metalhead --> love

P.S. I am TM's b!tch for life. Don't talk to me, I'm a lowly dog.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:22 PM
Jaxi D is currently offline Click here to Send Jaxi D a Private Message Find more posts by Jaxi D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugarxen

Korn for shoots and ladders and blind (of course!)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:18 PM
sugarxen is currently offline Click here to Send sugarxen a Private Message Find more posts by sugarxen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

Blind/shoots and ladders/faget/clown/ball tounge/need to/divine...superub.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:30 PM
Deathblow
-

ah man i really hate Faget!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:47 PM
in flames
murder brought aveng

its one of the reasons they got big enough to make follow the leader..musically its korn at thier best..raw/straight/angery

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:57 PM