KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Started by: wicker_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wicker_man
V.2

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

I've just done a quick search on the Chilli's and im really suprised that they haven't had a thread dedicated to them. They are without a doubt one of my all time fav's, there music is both thought provoking, meanignful, infectious and genius that has elevated them to the supergroup they are, Kieldis is one hell of a singer and definetly has one of the best voices in the business, John Smith is one of the greatest drummers in the world today up their with Maidens McBrain, Nirvana's Grohl & Metallicas Hammet. Been a massive fan and have most of the albums although i doubt anything will elevate the brilliance of the criminally underated Blood' Sex, Sugar, Magic. They are one of the few bands that can change there music to a certain style be it the funky beats of Give It Away or the thought provoking Road Trippin', they also have produced some pretty good videos Californication of course but also Rollercoaster, Can't Stop, By The Way and Give It Away to name but a few.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 07:12 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I agree totally i luv the red hot chilli peppers there music kicks somm major ass. I am looking forward to next summer when they come back to the tweddercenter so i can go see them in concert. HOneslty u cant get a better song then scar tissue. all there shit is great i luv listening to them im glad u posted this because they do deserve alot of recongnition that they havent gotten from the music forum

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 07:20 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

So, Here it is happy

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 07:29 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

their best of albums wicked, its got all their good songs, the two new ones, and a DVD of all their videos

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 12:38 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

i must get it..i love them!!!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 11:06 AM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i love the Chilis. fave album is BSSM.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:24 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

is their greatest hits cd enhanced?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:39 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metallicachick
::RaWr::

i love red hot chili peppers!!! they are so awesome!

Made by Darth Revan! Thanks a bunch! happy

reading OvErLy ObSeSsEd WiTh HaRrY pOtTeR reading

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 05:19 AM
metallicachick is currently offline Click here to Send metallicachick a Private Message Find more posts by metallicachick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea they are good. I want to get their greatest hits cd.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 10:57 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yea they are good. I want to get their greatest hits cd.

Its well worth it, despite having the majority of songs on earlier released CD's, it is still a must for any Chilli's fan plus you get two extra songs as a bonus.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 10:58 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

the DVD that you get with it is awesome. They do the best music videos(except maybe dave grohl)

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 11:38 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote