KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » American Wedding Soundtrack

American Wedding Soundtrack
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

American Wedding Soundtrack

I just bought this cd tonighte and it is really good the first like 12 songs are awesome then it kinda sucks but i like it it is mostly like punk altrnitive lite rock deal but still cool. the best song is number 7 called laid it is right in the beggining of the movie it is sweet for the first minute then it sucks but still awesome stick out tongue

so go buy it

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:23 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

ide rather save the money and get a led zeppelin album

which i might do tomorrow

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:33 AM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i'd rather jus watch the movie ...

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 04:56 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nilfalathiel
j'aime et j'espere

big grin The movie was filmed 5 minutes from where I live - I could've walked there if I wanted to, with my dog, at that. (It was filmed at the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay which was in the Ocean Colony golf links and private community. I live there ^^)

love Min Youm love

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:48 AM
Nilfalathiel is currently offline Click here to Send Nilfalathiel a Private Message Find more posts by Nilfalathiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote