KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » pop quiz punk!

pop quiz punk!
Started by: thorncrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

pop quiz punk!

1 A girl alone and so shy
2 And I cant break through there’s no talking to you
3 and I find one thing makes me forget
4 and I love the thought of coming home to you
5 and the way the sunlight plays upon her hair
6 and through it all she offers me protection
7 as long as anyone with hot blood can
8 at night I lock the doors where no one else ca see
9 but above all this I wish you love
10 but all you do is treat me bad break my heart and leave me sad
11 bye bye baby bye bye don’t cry honey don’t cry
12 cause I’m your lady and you are my man
13 cos you said the brains I had went to my head
14 cos when youre halfway up youre always halfway down
15 don’t tell me its not worth tryin for
16 every day is like survival you’re my lover not my rival
17 far I have travelled and much I have seen
18 for well you know it’s a fool who plays it cool
19 for what is a man what has he got
20 going down the old mine with a transistor radio

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:12 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie
i got a wet tounge!slurp!

1@
2@cher
3@
4@
5@
6@robbie loving anegls instead
7@up town girl westlife
8@
9@
10@
11@bay city roller?
12@
13@
14@
15@
16@
17@
18@
19@
20@brown eyed girl

nd thats all i know!

"does mr lemon cake have ne nuts...nooooo mr lemon cake has no nuts does mr cheesecake have ne nuts?...noooo mr cheesecake has no nuts...does mr chocolate fudge cake have ne nuts?.....mr chcolate fudge cake syas he wants to talk to u!"

me luvs baylin lestat slashwristbarbi sex pistol placebo fan syren,thorncrawler and §pear and one i forgott i love you too! (big hugs)ps: sorry yerrs how cud i forgett u!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:17 AM
sk8rpunkbarbie is currently offline Click here to Send sk8rpunkbarbie a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rpunkbarbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luciferia
Angel of Music

4. Simply Red - Love the Thought
8. Madonna - Get into the Groove
9. Whitney Housten/Dolly Partin - I will allways Love You
12. Celine Dion- Power of Love
13. Oasis - cant think what its called
15. Brian Adams - Everything I Do

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:19 AM
Luciferia is currently offline Click here to Send Luciferia a Private Message Find more posts by Luciferia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

all right except bay city rollers

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:20 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

i fink 5's a westlife song not sure tho

"does mr lemon cake have ne nuts...nooooo mr lemon cake has no nuts does mr cheesecake have ne nuts?...noooo mr cheesecake has no nuts...does mr chocolate fudge cake have ne nuts?.....mr chcolate fudge cake syas he wants to talk to u!"

me luvs baylin lestat slashwristbarbi sex pistol placebo fan syren,thorncrawler and §pear and one i forgott i love you too! (big hugs)ps: sorry yerrs how cud i forgett u!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:20 AM
sk8rpunkbarbie is currently offline Click here to Send sk8rpunkbarbie a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rpunkbarbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

puzzle of my heart? no expression no

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:21 AM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

sorry sk8ter but its not think a little older!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:22 AM
sk8rpunkbarbie

im not that old! only 16 sad

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:23 AM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

well its a sixtys classic, and i'm only 19

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:24 AM
sk8rpunkbarbie

ones gotta be meatloaf

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:24 AM
Luciferia
Angel of Music

Is 11 called Bye Bye Baby?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:26 AM
Luciferia is currently offline Click here to Send Luciferia a Private Message Find more posts by Luciferia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

i know 14 but cant think of the tittle
look back before you leave my life think twice?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:27 AM
sk8rpunkbarbie

is it think twice but i dont know the artist

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:27 AM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

no that would be far to obvious slash and close enough it is think twice

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:28 AM
sk8rpunkbarbie

hmmmm im stuck now weve got 12 8 left to get then about 80

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:29 AM
sk8rpunkbarbie

*dances* i got it right i got it right

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:30 AM
sk8rpunkbarbie

CLUE! CLUE! CLUE! please angel

thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

well technically we still need the atrist if you can!

sk8rpunkbarbie

celine deon or whitney huston

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:31 AM
sk8rpunkbarbie

?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:32 AM