KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » how important is music to you

how important is music to you
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

how important is music to you

i eat breathe live and sleep music i cant stop listing to music and talking about it

i wantto **** like 15 guys in the music "buissness"

its really strange

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 11:02 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Same goes for me... Music is my life. When I'm not at school or when I'm in orchestra at school, I'm nearly always either listening to or playing music... I love it.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 11:20 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

i really want to learn how to play the guitar of drums

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 11:21 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I want an electric bass.. Or an electric cello those things are sweet... Or even just an acoustic cello so I don't have to play this piece of shit rental anymore...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 11:22 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

lol

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 11:30 PM
amity75

When I'm not either listening to music or playing my guitar I'm wishing I was.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 12:02 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

wont say im obsessed with music...ie im not thinking of it 24/7

but saying that, i couldnt imagen or bare life without music..

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 12:46 AM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

I have headphones on 24/7. I wake up with Metallica, work out with Tool and go to sleep with Nine Inch Nails, and even though my band has long since died, I still get the old middle of the night surges of inspiration where I dream up the perfect lyrics and have to get out of bed and write them down before I forget them...yeah music is life.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 12:56 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

rock thats tower records motto

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 01:11 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

i listen to music alot, but it doenst control my life, kmc does

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 01:15 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Man, music is gonna save the world.

definitely thinking of music 24/7

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 03:15 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

music is what makes people more intellectual. it gets them thinking...but we have the music that society loves *cough* Mainstream Rap *cough*
sad
dissapointing...im guessing thats the only type of music that doesn't educate.

but everything else from underground hip hop to rock (some i think) are influential...from the classicals to the present. it will have change in life.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 03:24 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i dont only think about music. i have movies to watch too. but its a definate toss up, i love them both, and without then life would be super dull. kinda like begin Amish. sorry to any amish people who are using a computer and breaking the rules of their religon who read this

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 11:04 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

my headphones are always on except during the lessons that im not allowed or they'll get confiscated sad

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 11:57 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

I can't even imagine a life without music. That would be hell (or heaven, whatever would be worse).
I just need music like air to breath, i guess.
It influences you in so many ways and sometimes it can be a therapy.

sane

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 02:40 PM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

I listen to music constantly. My roommate gets mad at me because my stereo is always on, and it's always blasting whatever kind of music i feel like listening to that day.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 06:10 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

The beautiful thing about music is it has the power to stop the world. Eg- when The Beatles played on the roof of the Apple offices.
It's like a release for your emotions, it can set you free. Well, it can for me.
You just have to look at the reaction of people when there icon dies. It's like a part of themselves dies along with them.

This subect fascinates me and i could go on for ages, but i wont. I'll shut up instead.

Kate xx

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 07:31 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkseed
Zombie Fodder

I`ve been a diehard Metal fan sinse august 1990, sinse then i`ve listened to nothing other than Metal music, to me it`s great it`s always there for you no matter what happens in your life (good or bad) music in general i mean.

I think it`s like a life force of it`s own, if that makes sense ? smile

"They Said They`d Never Stop, They Said They`d Never Quit, They Used To Be Metallica" - Whiplash by Crematorium

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 09:21 PM
Darkseed is currently offline Click here to Send Darkseed a Private Message Find more posts by Darkseed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robyn Gorilla
Bright Blue Gorilla

Music is a miracle!

Music has been an amazing miracle in my life. I'm a singer-songwriter and have a band called Bright Blue Gorilla. It's taken me all over the world and I've met wonderful people because of it. It's a universal language. I met my husband and partner in a club in Hollywood when we were both performing that night.

We decided to quit our L.A. jobs, sell everything we had, except our guitars...and bought one-way tickets to Amsterdam. We formed Bright Blue Gorilla and started living the life we'd always dreamed of.

Yes music is a miracle!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 03:33 AM
Robyn Gorilla is currently offline Click here to Send Robyn Gorilla a Private Message Find more posts by Robyn Gorilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Re: Music is a miracle!

quote:
Originally posted by Robyn Gorilla
Music has been an amazing miracle in my life. I'm a singer-songwriter and have a band called Bright Blue Gorilla. It's taken me all over the world and I've met wonderful people because of it. It's a universal language. I met my husband and partner in a club in Hollywood when we were both performing that night.

We decided to quit our L.A. jobs, sell everything we had, except our guitars...and bought one-way tickets to Amsterdam. We formed Bright Blue Gorilla and started living the life we'd always dreamed of.

Yes music is a miracle!

As an American artist do you think it was easier to get noteriety abroad than in America?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 03:38 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote