KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Blink 182

Blink 182
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Blink 182

what happened to these guys ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:44 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

umm, they sucked

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:01 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by plenTpak52
umm, they sucked

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:16 AM
Darth Hater is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

they have another album coming out sometime.. but by the reaction of my best friend (long time fan)... it sucks major ass... and she is really really dissapointed

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:53 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

as usual they're suck big time!!

cheers mate!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 12:32 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

They are on their way to obscurity. All of the pop acts are dying out. Backstreet Boys........N'SYNC.......Blink 182......Britany Spears.....

I feel rock n roll is going to make a big comeback in the near future.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 12:34 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

so is big hair

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:32 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Blink 182 is pop crap! All their pathetic songs sound the same! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:14 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

no.... no they don't

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:42 AM
Killer
Glampire

I'm not sticking up for them... but they don't sound the same, that's one thing i could say

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:43 AM
Tex
Yumsz

They know 2 rifts and they play them non-stop stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:23 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Tex is right. All of their songs sound the same and they are all about 2 minutes long at the most. Just a another group of punk wannabes. Their clothes and tattoos rock harder then they do.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:31 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Blink 182 kicked ass and their songs were hilarious and believe me when I say they weren't wanna bes. And most punk songs are short so whatever, I personally like them.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 02:02 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well everyone has thier own opinion, and that's fine wink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 02:48 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I wouldn't say Im a fan , but they do make some funny videos!

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 08:10 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thing_1
Freak

I think they're ok!I personally like their new song and when their cd comes out I'm going to go get it.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:47 AM
Thing_1 is currently offline Click here to Send Thing_1 a Private Message Find more posts by Thing_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
Tex is right. All of their songs sound the same and they are all about 2 minutes long at the most.

did you say you liked Linkin Park?laughing out loud

I dont mind Blink 182....the guy who I really care about is a huge blink fan and Ive learnt to appreciate their music. To say it all sounds the same is abit of a downer....because I dont think it does; also unlike alot of bands they dont whine about the same thing. They have some humerous songs and some that are more on the serious side. The balance they strike is amazing and I think because of the newer bands such as GC are knocking blink down. sad

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 10:29 AM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They are garbage rock, much like the majority of the rock music promoted by MTV

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 10:43 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

they're baaaaack

They're back together and making more music, the new CD drops late november, but their new video has already hit the mtv/trl rotation. It's actually a wicked funny video, yet another by Blink that features teen rebellion. lol Happy Dance

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:52 PM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

Ps- Blink 182 are golden idols in the punk rock circut...much along the lines of Dropkick Murphys, Rancid, etc...
They are still the favorite of the annual Vans Warped Tour....no matter show sh!tty everyone thinks they are.

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:54 PM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote