KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne
Started by: Pamela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pamela

Smile Avril Lavigne

I think she rox! Her music is sooo good! I like all her songs cos they have meaning behind it.
She's cool!!
big grin

*x* Bring it on, Oct 31st *x*

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:45 PM
Pamela is currently offline Click here to Send Pamela a Private Message Find more posts by Pamela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

oh deary

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 01:05 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starshine
Cosmic Dancer

sick sorry, my opinion

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 01:45 PM
starshine is currently offline Click here to Send starshine a Private Message Find more posts by starshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

meaning? what meaning? if "like omigod my boifrend left me im soooo pissed at him now so im gonna make a song about how mch i hate him an dhe needs to get out" is a meaning, then there isn't an artist on earth who doesn't write songs with meaning.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:53 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

From MAD magazine

Avril Lavigne
A wild punk rebel, all the way
(At least that's what she's told to say).

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:18 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

i think i wouldnt kick her out of bed...

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:19 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pamela

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
meaning? what meaning? if "like omigod my boifrend left me im soooo pissed at him now so im gonna make a song about how mch i hate him an dhe needs to get out" is a meaning, then there isn't an artist on earth who doesn't write songs with meaning.

Ok most of her songs has meaning to it...esp on her first album..but I guess everyone interprets songs differently so I cant really say

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:52 PM
Pamela is currently offline Click here to Send Pamela a Private Message Find more posts by Pamela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I don't see how "he was a skater boi, she said c u later boi" is meaning. Nor is "why'd u have 2 go and make things so complicated". Nor is "it's a damn cold night, I don't know who u are but im with u". Nor is anything on that album. I've read her lyrics, none of them have meaning deeper than "my ex is a complete dick so now I'm writing a song about how much my life sucked when I was with him."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:56 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I don't see how "he was a skater boi, she said c u later boi" is meaning. Nor is "why'd u have 2 go and make things so complicated". Nor is "it's a damn cold night, I don't know who u are but im with u". Nor is anything on that album. I've read her lyrics, none of them have meaning deeper than "my ex is a complete dick so now I'm writing a song about how much my life sucked when I was with him."

What he said.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:15 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

ditto

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:55 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

uh huh!
her music is really poor quality if u ask me!
SummerSunshine r u a twelve year old girl because her music appeals to that age group...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 09:04 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spanky420

yah avril lavine is a ***** my friend went 2 see her and got backstage passes right and she was so excited and avril called my friend a poser like WTF!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 03:21 AM
spanky420 is currently offline Click here to Send spanky420 a Private Message Find more posts by spanky420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Avril calling somebody else a poser... That's pretty funny laughing

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 03:34 AM
Deathblow
-

I really really hate the term poser, its pretentious and snobby, but saying that...she is such a poser thumb down

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 11:01 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pamela

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
uh huh!
her music is really poor quality if u ask me!
SummerSunshine r u a twelve year old girl because her music appeals to that age group...

Excuse you!
I'm 18 and how dare you judge me by my musical taste
thats just pathetic! everyone has different kind of taste and if everyone would love the same music the world would be a boring place!!
her music is for every kind of person its just a matter of taste
you dont know me i don tknow you and quite frankly i like it that way

i dont get you ppl cos i like her music and you ppl always look for a fight i mean i dont do that if i dont like the topic its very simple DONT FREAKING COME INNIT

by the way i was reffering to her music not for who she is. im just talking bout her music

Last edited by Pamela on Jul 10th, 2004 at 11:06 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 11:02 AM
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

i LOVE avril! check my sig lol. i can't wait to go to her concert in october. i think she rocks and so does her music. and i know a lot of you hate her but i guess i don't like the music and stuff u like either, so all is fair!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 12:56 PM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

quote:
Originally posted by SummerSunshine
Excuse you!
I'm 18 and how dare you judge me by my musical taste
thats just pathetic! everyone has different kind of taste and if everyone would love the same music the world would be a boring place!!
her music is for every kind of person its just a matter of taste
you dont know me i don tknow you and quite frankly i like it that way

^^agree 110% yes

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:11 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

That being said...she does suck.

I'd still do her.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 06:18 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I'm 18 and how dare you judge me by my musical taste
thats just pathetic! everyone has different kind of taste and if everyone would love the same music the world would be a boring place!!"

If everyone was smart, open-minded, independant and sensible enough to listen to Tool I think the world would be a better place.

If everyone (which is most) were dumb enough to think Avril Lavigne was worthy of the word "musician" then the world would be a very horrid place, which it is. See where I'm going?

The fact that you are 18 doesn't make you liking Avril more credible, it makes it worse. Had you been a 12 year old who knows nothing of music, it would have been slightly overlooked.

Avril Lavigne is terrible.

Her songs have no meaning unless her life is drastically better than yours for having bad relationships with "Sk8ter bois". And if that's the case I pity you.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 06:57 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pamela

"If everyone was smart, open-minded, independant and sensible enough to listen to Tool I think the world would be a better place."
Well in reality it aint that way.

"If everyone (which is most) were dumb enough to think Avril Lavigne was worthy of the word "musician" then the world would be a very horrid place, which it is. See where I'm going?"
No I don't see where YOU'RE going... why is it so hard to believe that someone can find Avril a good singer.
I don't know what kinda music YOU like but I don't see anyone here dissing them now

"The fact that you are 18 doesn't make you liking Avril more credible, it makes it worse. Had you been a 12 year old who knows nothing of music, it would have been slightly overlooked."
Now here is where YOU are wrong. Have I not made my point clear?? YOU'RE just looking for a fight. It don't matter what age I am. Everyone has DIFFERENT kind of taste...we're not all like YOU BEING AN A$$ to other people.

"Her songs have no meaning unless her life is drastically better than yours for having bad relationships with "Sk8ter bois". And if that's the case I pity you."
YOU think her songs dont have meaning I do. YOU think her music is bad, I don't.
I don't need your f0cking pity cos I don't need it. I pity YOU cos you're so closed minded, not wanting to hear other peoples opinions, wanting to hear that YOU are right.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 09:46 PM