KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » David Desrosiers

David Desrosiers
Started by: TWelling4Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Love David Desrosiers

This is a thread to talk about David Desrosiers, whether you like him or not. This thread will not be including threatening, bashing, going off topic, etc. The last thread was closed because of this. Please respect fellow members and feel free to discuss your opinions. wink

Thanks!

Attachment: img_0841.jpg
This has been downloaded 237 time(s).

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:34 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

you already have a thread to talk about all the 'simple plan guys' this thread is unnecessary... you can talk about david all you want in there....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ighlight=simple

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:16 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KillTheLight
you already have a thread to talk about all the 'simple plan guys' this thread is unnecessary... you can talk about david all you want in there....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ighlight=simple

Well, thanks for making that decision, KTL! When did you take up moderating these forums? roll eyes (sarcastic)

About 3 weeks ago, I was approached regarding this thread and the "Guys of Simple Plan" thread, asking if David could have his own thread, in which I replied YES to, given his singular popularity.

The thread is staying, and it's about as "unnecessary" as singular threads for characters in your little "Lost" community.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC..............

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:55 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

dovid is sooo awsome

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 09:21 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
Im ADDICTED to DAVID!!!!

dude....i love his eyes.....

Attachment: davideyesahh.jpg
This has been downloaded 223 time(s).

i love all my fellow simple plan and david fans!!!! **hugs**

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:57 AM
BoYs*BoYs*BoYs is currently offline Click here to Send BoYs*BoYs*BoYs a Private Message Find more posts by BoYs*BoYs*BoYs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

me too

i got this pair of capries that look like davids shorts in the first pic... they r awsome

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:20 AM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beach_baby_279

yeah david is so hot im getting backstage passes to simple plan concert in september it cost $500 kool hey!!!! every1 who loves david rox

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:56 AM
beach_baby_279 is currently offline Click here to Send beach_baby_279 a Private Message Find more posts by beach_baby_279 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beach_baby_279

hey boys boys boys can u make me a sig one of David Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:43 AM
beach_baby_279 is currently offline Click here to Send beach_baby_279 a Private Message Find more posts by beach_baby_279 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

yeah..so i am, when they come back to Aus in September big grin

first of all we have to get the money tiffany..lol

and btw..i think it sucks the other theard was closed

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:45 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beach_baby_279

bbb, That one of him in the pink shirt it so hot please

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:45 AM
beach_baby_279

yeah i no well i just CANT WAIT TO GO!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:48 AM
beach_baby_279

Dont u think David has a smile to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:49 AM
Emma718
posthuman

yeah..we are gonna have a totally awesome time!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:50 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

hell yeah..and he looks sooo cute when he sleeps!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:52 AM
beach_baby_279

OMG I TOTALLY NO HEY!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:56 AM
Emma718
posthuman

it just makes u wanna cuddle him...hehehe

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:59 AM
beach_baby_279

i no rite!!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 05:01 AM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Well, thanks for making that decision, KTL! When did you take up moderating these forums? roll eyes (sarcastic)

About 3 weeks ago, I was approached regarding this thread and the "Guys of Simple Plan" thread, asking if David could have his own thread, in which I replied YES to, given his singular popularity.

The thread is staying, and it's about as "unnecessary" as singular threads for characters in your little "Lost" community.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC..............

uhhh I'm sorry but no the threads in the lost forum are about the individual CHARACTERS so they're hardly useless seeing as there's a whole forum dedicated to it.The thread we had here was about the ACTORS and instead of clustering up this forum with a hundred different threads I decided to make one singular one.Thats why i said this new david thread was useless but i see now you already negotiated an agreement with them

Anyway whatever ....what do i know your the mod after all... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ok back to david people eek!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:30 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

david eek! *screams - runs off a cliff*

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:14 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

...david.....

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:19 AM