KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Nine Inch Nails: With Teeth artwork released and more.

Nine Inch Nails: With Teeth artwork released and more.
Started by: Alpha Centauri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nine Inch Nails: With Teeth artwork released and more.

The artwork for the new Nine Inch Nails album has been released here:

http://www.nin.com/current

Pretty minimal but something effective about it I think, I like it.

Also, check "Access" for Trent's Q&A. He speaks about other songs that didn't make it to the album for the purposes of putting them on ANOTHER record to be released "timely".

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:36 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

liking the whole industrial bleed/tear thing

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:14 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by furryman
liking the whole industrial bleed/tear thing

Me too.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:11 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Just saw this...

I like it, simple and to the point, I think.

And I'll definitely be trying to make my way up to the Metro on the 30th for the listening party yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:45 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

siiick....

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 02:12 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smittenkitten
I give you everything.

FYI: The Line Begins To Blur was released on iTunes today (or whatever that is called, I don't use it).

-Smitten Kitten-

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:38 AM
smittenkitten is currently offline Click here to Send smittenkitten a Private Message Find more posts by smittenkitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool.

Gonna wait for the album though.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 04:11 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smittenkitten
I give you everything.

Not surprised.

But isn't it okay, since he gave you the green light and officially released it?

On a semi-related note, I saw this really shitty movie called Hostage today. Perhaps you've heard of it. One of the characters looked like a young TR. It was quite the sight.

-Smitten Kitten-

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:22 PM
smittenkitten is currently offline Click here to Send smittenkitten a Private Message Find more posts by smittenkitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Never judge an Album ny its Artwork stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:44 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

stick out tongue

I didn't get to go to the listening party last night

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:26 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

I went to the best listening party on earth last night, hosted by the man himself

Great show, NIN definitely lived up to my expectations. Also looking forward even more to the new album after hearing some more of the songs. Plus I have a huge March Of The Pigs induced bruise welling up above my eye thumb up

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 04:12 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think I have enough middle fingers to those people who said "Trent is old and lost it" on the NIN community.

I'm bummed that he didn't play The Great Below, but it was one of the best shows I've been to, ever.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:21 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Originally posted by smittenkitten
Not surprised.

But isn't it okay, since he gave you the green light and officially released it?

On a semi-related note, I saw this really shitty movie called Hostage today. Perhaps you've heard of it. One of the characters looked like a young TR. It was quite the sight.

-Smitten Kitten-

hey I liked hostage....

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:28 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smittenkitten
I give you everything.

Tptmanno, you are nuts. Didn't you think the resemblance was uncanny, though? Imagine him when he's older and loses some of the youthful roundness of the face. Deadringer. I mean, there are differences, but for two unrelated people...DAMN!

-Smitten Kitten-

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 10:57 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Deathblow
I went to the best listening party on earth last night, hosted by the man himself

Great show, NIN definitely lived up to my expectations. Also looking forward even more to the new album after hearing some more of the songs. Plus I have a huge March Of The Pigs induced bruise welling up above my eye thumb up

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I don't think I have enough middle fingers to those people who said "Trent is old and lost it" on the NIN community.

I'm bummed that he didn't play The Great Below, but it was one of the best shows I've been to, ever.

-AC

You two suck stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:45 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

SK> are you talking about the phyco Mars kid?
yea kinda..

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 01:18 AM
smittenkitten
I give you everything.

Yeah, that's who. Maybe I spend a lot more time looking at TR's face than you.

-Smitten Kitten-

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 04:09 AM
Darth Revan
-

Originally posted by smittenkitten
Tptmanno, you are nuts. Didn't you think the resemblance was uncanny, though? Imagine him when he's older and loses some of the youthful roundness of the face. Deadringer. I mean, there are differences, but for two unrelated people...DAMN!

-Smitten Kitten-

I noticed the same thing. I actually thought it was Trent Reznor when I first saw him.

EDIT: Jesus, did I really just bump this thread to say that? I sound like a girl, sort of.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:30 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Was shite.

Last edited by Victor Von Doom on Aug 29th, 2005 at 03:45 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:35 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I said that the day we went, so I was speaking off hype.

In hindsight, was shit.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:44 PM