KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » does anyone know if the lead singer fo the killers.. brandon flowers is gay??

does anyone know if the lead singer fo the killers.. brandon flowers is gay??
Started by: kates

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kates

Warning does anyone know if the lead singer fo the killers.. brandon flowers is gay??

hey you guys i have been wanting to know this for so long now so if you could help me out that would be great. is brandon flowers the lead singer of the killers gay!!??

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:07 PM
kates is currently offline Click here to Send kates a Private Message Find more posts by kates Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cad
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know im a big fan of the killers.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 09:58 PM
cad is currently offline Click here to Send cad a Private Message Find more posts by cad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know he's a mormon...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 10:39 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

this is more of a Movie Star and Celebrity forum thread, and even then, whats it matter if he's gay?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 10:47 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

it matters.. i dont want my fantasies to be interrupted...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:54 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait. F*cking wait. Let's take a step back.

Now I hate The Killers, but this needs to be said.

If they're fantasies anyway, what difference is the reality of him being gay, going to make? You're not gonna get with him when he's straight, or when he's gay. So either way it's a fantasy about a man you'll never ever have. Why does his sexuality matter in a mental depiction that you've created for self satisfaction?

You've gone far enough to imagine him wanting you in a sexual way, why not just imagine that they guy is straight? Better yet, imagine the guy actually has a dick and it might work well.

Some people...

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 04:01 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Re: does anyone know if the lead singer fo the killers.. brandon flowers is gay??

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kates
hey you guys i have been wanting to know this for so long now so if you could help me out that would be great. is brandon flowers the lead singer of the killers gay!!??

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:55 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

Erm i think he's getting married so i doubt he's gay, and Mr Brightside was about him in real life being jealous of his girlfriend spending to much time with another man.

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 01:57 PM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

with a last name flowers it wouldn't surprise me... and he's from vegas isnt he?

wait wait...and a mormon? oh dear

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 02:55 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

totally liberace roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:18 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Yeah, Flowers is real flamboyant. He's engaged, and no, this doesn't belong in the MS&C section. He's a musician, not a celebrity, there's a a difference.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:03 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Wait. F*cking wait. Let's take a step back.

Now I hate The Killers, but this needs to be said.

If they're fantasies anyway, what difference is the reality of him being gay, going to make? You're not gonna get with him when he's straight, or when he's gay. So either way it's a fantasy about a man you'll never ever have. Why does his sexuality matter in a mental depiction that you've created for self satisfaction?

You've gone far enough to imagine him wanting you in a sexual way, why not just imagine that they guy is straight? Better yet, imagine the guy actually has a dick and it might work well.

Some people...

-AC

I cant think about a gay man in the same way I can think about a straight man... and I was being sarcastic in my previous post... tsk

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 01:57 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I cant think about a gay man in the same way I can think about a straight man... and I was being sarcastic in my previous post... tsk

Oh yeah? And what about this sexy biatch?

(please log in to view the image)

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:03 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why can't you? If the thing you are thinking of is a fantasy and never gonna happen anyway, why not?

You're already making the leap by dreaming of the guy having sex with you or something, if he's gay, you can still do that. It doesn't put a mental block up or whatever.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:07 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

hes strait

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 10:04 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cad
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by sk8stuff09
hes strait
thats what i thought cause why would he sing two songs about loving some one and they are Mr brightside and somebody told me.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 02:49 PM
cad is currently offline Click here to Send cad a Private Message Find more posts by cad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AllieBB19

Warning Brandons hott no matter what

Hey why does it really matter what his sexual orientation is. If the guy is hott then he's hott, which Brandon is hott. Everyone should know that he's not gay because he's getting married to Tana. but that doesnt mean he's not bisexual. eek!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 01:31 AM
AllieBB19 is currently offline Click here to Send AllieBB19 a Private Message Find more posts by AllieBB19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emmalee

ok first of all he is definetly not gay. he is engaged to be married...to a girl. and he is mormon you cant be mormon and gay!duh.........

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:48 PM
emmalee is currently offline Click here to Send emmalee a Private Message Find more posts by emmalee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

And why not?
I'm sure there are a few gay mormons out there...

AC that was one of the funniest things I've read in quite a while.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:21 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by jaden101
i know he's a mormon...

I know the music is shite but that's a bit harsh.

it matters.. i dont want my fantasies to be interrupted...

By what? Him getting up and doing the dusting?

Originally posted by Libertine
Erm i think he's getting married so i doubt he's gay

Like Michael Barrymore?

Originally posted by cad
thats what i thought cause why would he sing two songs about loving some one and they are Mr brightside and somebody told me.

Yeah, gays are genetically incapable of love. Good point, he's not gay.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:06 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote