KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Cam'ron Got Popped

Cam'ron Got Popped
Started by: Inspectah Deck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Cam'ron Got Popped

Cam'ron, the one from Dipset. Was shot a couple of days ago while refusing to give up his car to a bunch of robbers in Washington. Should have let Jimmy helped him (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by k00L kiD on Oct 24th, 2005 at 11:26 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 11:16 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yea i read about this on saw the video on cbs. now he can make just as much $$$ as 50 cent. no expression

laughing

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 11:24 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -hh-
yea i read about this on saw the video on cbs. now he can make just as much $$$ as 50 cent. no expression

laughing

eek! A video!? Where can I see this!?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 11:28 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

it was on the cbs site. it's not a video of him getting shot, but a video of him talking about it.

he sounds really stupid.

"yah...i was driving...the next thing i see is this guy pointin' gunz straight at me"

laughing out loud

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 11:34 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

it was on the cbs site. it's not a video of him getting shot, but a video of him talking about it.

he sounds really stupid.

"yah...i was driving...the next thing i see is this guy pointin' gunz straight at me"

laughing out loud

laughing

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 12:03 AM
RedAlertv2

Re: Cam'ron Got Popped

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Cam'ron, the one from Dipset. Was shot a couple of days ago while refusing to give up his car to a bunch of robbers in Washington. Should have let Jimmy helped him (please log in to view the image)

he got away while I was reloading

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:48 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

all i got to say about this is

hahahaahhaha

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 04:28 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

cam'ron sucks, he cant rap for shit.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 08:25 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by RedAlertv2
he got away while I was reloading

laughing

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:46 PM
RedAlertv2

I dont get it. Rappers are always getin shot, but none of them get killed. I mean, if I was gonna cap somebody, Id put em out for good

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:47 PM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

I dont get it. Rappers are always getin shot, but none of them get killed. I mean, if I was gonna cap somebody, Id put em out for good

Maybe they used the wrong gun

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 12:18 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Phat J
cam'ron sucks, he cant rap for shit.

he actually has alot of potential. when he was in Children of the Corn, he was good. i guess he's just doing this to make money.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 12:21 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Mac Dre got shot in Kansas by a city gang and has died (r.i.p)
Big L got shot by a close friend (r.i.p)
MF Grimm got shot and is now in a wheelchair

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 12:24 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

sad

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 01:02 AM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Blade Icewood was killed. his story is horrible. he was capped before and put in a wheelchair, and can you belive those same thugs came back to finish the job. and the police still dont know who did it. sweet lord bless his soul sad

http://www.sfbayview.com/072705/bullets072705.shtml

i posted this same interveiw on the hip-hop forum.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 02:12 AM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

he actually has alot of potential. when he was in Children of the Corn, he was good. i guess he's just doing this to make money.

ive heard that before, but when a rapper sells his actual style or skill out, he cant be forgiven in my mind.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 02:21 AM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Tengu Man
Blade Icewood was killed. his story is horrible. he was capped before and put in a wheelchair, and can you belive those same thugs came back to finish the job. and the police still dont know who did it. sweet lord bless his soul sad

http://www.sfbayview.com/072705/bullets072705.shtml

i posted this same interveiw on the hip-hop forum.

Why they kill him?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 12:09 AM
Darth Revan
-

y0 why yall be playa hatin on my nigga dems just wut hapens wen u from da hood mad

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 02:59 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Don't forget Tupac.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 03:19 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Why they kill him?
Gangs bro, happens all the time.

Simply Put...Ya Dig?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 04:50 PM
Tengu is currently offline Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote