KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Handsome Boy Modeling School

Handsome Boy Modeling School
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Handsome Boy Modeling School

I suspect there's already a thread on this... But the stupid search tool is broken. sad

Anyways, I picked up "White People" a few days ago and I can't stop listening to it. The only bad parts are Chester Bennington, and all the tracks with guys talking about random crap... Which are funny, but break up the music horribly.

Anybody else like them?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 08:51 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think they're quite good.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 09:03 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I like Patton's bits.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 09:18 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just like Patton's contribution to the music to be honest.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 09:30 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

i think the breaks are hilarious most of the time - especially after 'A day in the life'

they're good aswell

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 09:33 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

I like So How's Your Girl? a lot more. Can't go wrong if you get DJ Shadow and Alec Empire involved.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 09:43 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I like Patton's bits.

"Are You Down With It" is great.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:26 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Deathblow
I like So How's Your Girl? a lot more. Can't go wrong if you get DJ Shadow and Alec Empire involved.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:32 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I just like Patton's contribution to the music to be honest.

-AC

Convenient that. Very.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 03:33 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Originally posted by Deathblow

white people is dope, but i gotta cosign So How's your girl. Dan and Prince Paul come correct and leave out some of the cheesier collabs that are on white people.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 05:13 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

I was accepted at the same school as those cats and I must say that the teaching they give you in regards to penis hygiene is top-notch.

I am mainly down with 'The Hours' and 'A Day In The Life', but I also like the OTT candy-sprinkles that cover 'Breakdown'...The production falls like snow-flaked stars. I'm now going to chokethechicken, then check out 'So...How's Your Girl?'. Frisco.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:24 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

my favorite track off 'So...How's your girl?" is 'The Truth' with J-Live. his verse is incredible.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:48 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Re: Handsome Boy Modeling School

Originally posted by Darth Revan
I suspect there's already a thread on this... But the stupid search tool is broken. sad

Anyways, I picked up "White People" a few days ago and I can't stop listening to it. The only bad parts are Chester Bennington, and all the tracks with guys talking about random crap... Which are funny, but break up the music horribly.

Anybody else like them?
Not to be dense, but isn't there an actual modeling school named after this?

I'm sure I saw a website on it as I searched for agencies.

Pardon the randomnes...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:14 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote