KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera
Started by: ~dorkerina~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~dorkerina~

Cool Phantom of the Opera

I suppose this may be a little off topic, but hey, it is a musical. stick out tongue

And i kinda know from experience that a music section is the best place to catch a "phan". big grin

If you have complaints please direct me to a place where this will be more welcome. erm

Starting topic, how much of a phan are you?? eek!

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 01:13 AM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetalHeart
Shagrath's girl

yes i love the Phantom! i saw 2 versions of the movie (original 1929 and the new one) and the Broadway show. it was rally good

*hides*

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 05:45 PM
MetalHeart is currently offline Click here to Send MetalHeart a Private Message Find more posts by MetalHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

eek! another phan!!!! don't hide!! nooooooooooo! please don't go!!!!!! *sob*

(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 10:40 PM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetalHeart
Shagrath's girl

Shhh!! I have a rep for being a hardcore metal fan no one can ever know i like Phantom of the Opera

*runs into the catacombs*

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 11:02 PM
MetalHeart is currently offline Click here to Send MetalHeart a Private Message Find more posts by MetalHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

There's a thread on this already...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:36 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

one that is being updated and written in daily ?? if it's dead, why can't i start another one? show me there, i guess!

your secret is safe with me!

haha the organ music is kinda hard core.....

(O.o) and help him

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:10 AM
Imaginary
blinded

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...om+of+the+opera

quote:
Originally posted by Deathblow
Firstly, please please please, pretty please use the SEARCH FUNCTION before you create a new thread. Duplicate threads just clog things up, provoke grumpy posts and generally tick everyone off, so please take a couple of seconds just to make sure your subject hasn’t been done before. That applies to older members as well.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:19 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

show me this freakin thread!! and if it's dead why can't i start another one! is it a crime to have more than one thread on a topic as broad as phantom? erm

(O.o) and help him

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 10:57 PM
Imaginary
blinded

I just posted the link.

And that quote I posted, it was written by Deathblow, and he's the music forum mod. So whatever he says, goes.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:35 AM
~dorkerina~

ohhhh i didn't see that .... embarrasment

(O.o) and help him

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 12:02 AM
La Vierge

I don't care! Me and and my friend are HUGE FANS!!!!! We met cuz of Phantom! I LOVE THE WHOLE THING!

~~~*Fly me high*~~~

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:48 PM
La Vierge is currently offline Click here to Send La Vierge a Private Message Find more posts by La Vierge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

Phantom!!!!! *squee* do you like the movie or hate it? (you know it's like allways one or the other) I personally luuurved the movie! big grin big grin

(O.o) and help him

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 05:20 AM
Onitsu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~dorkerina~
Phantom!!!!! *squee* do you like the movie or hate it? (you know it's like allways one or the other) I personally luuurved the movie! big grin big grin
LOVE it forever! And hey, why cant there be a thread in the Movie's section too? I mean it IS a movie now and even though the concepts are the same there is still differences between the two, like placements of when the Chandiler drops.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:45 AM
Onitsu is currently offline Click here to Send Onitsu a Private Message Find more posts by Onitsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digital Angel
Give me my sin again

omfg, love the movie, love the show, love the music, love love LOVE emmy rossum...how much of a phan am i? :P

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:55 PM
Digital Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Digital Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Digital Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

I lurve gerard butler! and emmy did a great job!

i just luf the movie! tis soooo sad!
i like how at the end there was the rose on the grave!
have any of you seen the deleted song! it was soo cute!

(O.o) and help him

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 11:23 PM
Digital Angel
Give me my sin again

what deleted song???? who is in it? is it from the original stage production or something they just made up entirely???

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 12:34 PM
Digital Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Digital Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Digital Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

i think it's made up.... but it's good if you like the phantom, it's just him singing. it's on the special edition dvd. when you think really hard about it you can understand why it's not in the movie, but i think it's sweet just the same.

oh and if you have the special edition dvd you can go on the special features disk and go down untill a curl thing that lights up, it's a kinda funny hidden feature.

(O.o) and help him

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 12:08 AM
.Dance_Inside.

The Phantom of the Opera is my favourite musical of all time..I've seen the movie like 50,000 times, I have the CD from the movie, I have the tape of the stage production and I've only seen it once on boardway stage. It was amazing and my all time favourite song is 'The Point of no Return' best song ever!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 02:53 AM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote