KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Do you think tupac is dead?

Do you think tupac is dead?
Started by: Blade.5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blade.5
Hard hitter

Do you think tupac is dead?

I have heard a million reasons why tupac is not dead. But I have heard so many why and why not he is dead, that I don't know what to believe now... (I found a cool website on it, to get to it, type tupac into the google web search, then go down to about the fifth one, it is called: Is tupac dead???)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:06 PM
Blade.5 is currently offline Click here to Send Blade.5 a Private Message Find more posts by Blade.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

yes

actually no wait, I heard he had a condo with Elvis up in the Yukon.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:12 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade.5
Hard hitter

Never heard that one...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:14 PM
Blade.5 is currently offline Click here to Send Blade.5 a Private Message Find more posts by Blade.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

that fooo is down in the Caribbean somewhere.. I've never heard a dead guy publish so many songs! Sinatra can't even pull that sh1t off!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:16 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade.5
Hard hitter

I thought the new songs were ones he made before he died, but never released...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:17 PM
krillinite

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blade.5
I thought the new songs were ones he made before he died, but never released...

you dont make 5 albums worth of songs and publish them after your dead...the guys laughing his ass off somewhere in Bermuda right now

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:19 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade.5
Hard hitter

laughing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:20 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, he's dead.

End of story.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:22 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Been there, seen the pictures.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:29 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

For shame, you could have just asked the Prophet.

Tupac left an estimated 182 unreleased songs behind at the time of his death, several of which have been relased in different forms more than once. CEO of Death Row records Suge Knight knew of Tupac's plans to form his own record company and leave Death Row after his three album contract. Knight was not only going to lose his most successful artist but also a few other artists that Pac was going to sign on his new label. In the end, Knight figured he would be worth much more to him dead than alive especially since he had such a high volume of unreleased tracks within his possession. During the fatal shooting of September 1996 Tupac's half brother Kadafi was riding in the vehicle directly behind the car Pac & Knight were driving in. Kadafi had witnessed the murder and was about point to authorities exactly who had committed the crime. Three months later Kadafi was found dead on the floor of an apartment building in New Jersey, shot execution style.

That my friend is why Pac is in fact no longer alive.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:42 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

no he is on some island with biggie and aaliyah and l;eft eye and they all chillin smokin'

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:51 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Originally posted by CherryTopper
no he is on some island with biggie and aaliyah and l;eft eye and they all chillin smokin'

And Jimi Hendrix smokes weed with them from time to time?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:52 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:53 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
For shame, you could have just asked the Prophet.

Tupac left an estimated 182 unreleased songs behind at the time of his death, several of which have been relased in different forms more than once. CEO of Death Row records Suge Knight knew of Tupac's plans to form his own record company and leave Death Row after his three album contract. Knight was not only going to lose his most successful artist but also a few other artists that Pac was going to sign on his new label. In the end, Knight figured he would be worth much more to him dead than alive especially since he had such a high volume of unreleased tracks within his possession. During the fatal shooting of September 1996 Tupac's half brother Kadafi was riding in the vehicle directly behind the car Pac & Knight were driving in. Kadafi had witnessed the murder and was about point to authorities exactly who had committed the crime. Three months later Kadafi was found dead on the floor of an apartment building in New Jersey, shot execution style.

That my friend is why Pac is in fact no longer alive.

Bologne!!! why does it take you 3 months to point out who killed someone! hell if someone shot my brother rest assured im lettin the whole frickin world know who it is!!!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:55 PM
Praylu

Originally posted by a1hsauce
Bologne!!! why does it take you 3 months to point out who killed someone! hell if someone shot my brother rest assured im lettin the whole frickin world know who it is!!!!

When a single step towards telling a whisper can have you killed, its a bit more difficult. Not to mention a prior witness was killed before he was. Also, we don't actually know the exact circumstances, the lives of his other family members could have been threatened as well.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:58 PM
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Yes I think Tupac is dead.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 07:58 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

jimi and joplin and that jamican guy who smokes weed I frogot his name DAMIT

BOB MARLEY eek!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:04 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

jimi and joplin and that jamican guy who smokes weed I frogot his name DAMIT

BOB MARLEY eek!

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:06 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

what I bet they party every day and have sex sex sex

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:12 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Hitler, he's still alive.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:15 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote