KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » The Beatles

The Beatles
Started by: noelluvspotter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
noelluvspotter

The Beatles

Write down what ever you want about The Beatles and if you have any questions post them and i will try to answer them as soon as i can.

Tell me what your favorite song is and tell me which one is your favorite beatle.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 11:27 PM
noelluvspotter is currently offline Click here to Send noelluvspotter a Private Message Find more posts by noelluvspotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

that would be John... and all their songs before the White album were great!!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 11:49 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
noelluvspotter

i love John Lennon he is most definitely my favorite Beatle as well and i love almost every song the have ever made.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 11:57 PM
noelluvspotter is currently offline Click here to Send noelluvspotter a Private Message Find more posts by noelluvspotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

yep..i agree. i actually prefered a lot of his songs after they had broken up.. Paul was too mainstream, or at least he thought he was.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 12:00 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Music Forum located here............ Link
But I'm pretty sure they have a Beatles thread already.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 12:38 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I think it's high time for a comeback tour with the Rolling Stones! It would be the Stone's 50th comeback tour combined with what's left of the Beatles on one stage only!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:41 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

i'd pay to go see that... maybe Paul and Ringo can have Julian and Sean play with them you know...Julian on vocals and Sean on...castanets?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 06:56 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Best Beatle: John Lennon
Best Beatle Song: Eleanor Rigby
Best Lennon Song: Imagine

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 10:58 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

Best Beatle: Paul McCartney
And these are just a few of the beatles songs that I LOVE!!!

Something,Help!,While my guitar gently Weeps,With a little help from my friends,All you need is Love,Yesterday,I heard the news today,Black bird,Get Back,Let it be,Norweigen Wood,You've got to hide your love away,Ticket to ride,Come together,Across the universe,Hey Jude..

Best Paul McCartney song: Maybe I'm Amazed!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 11:26 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snape>Dumbledor
Restricted

Account Restricted

*edit*

Last edited by silver_tears on Nov 17th, 2005 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:27 AM
Snape>Dumbledor is currently offline Click here to Send Snape>Dumbledor a Private Message Find more posts by Snape>Dumbledor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

That is Not PG-13

Completly Unessecery

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:43 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snape>Dumbledor
Restricted

Account Restricted

*edit*

Last edited by silver_tears on Nov 17th, 2005 at 06:11 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 05:18 AM
Snape>Dumbledor is currently offline Click here to Send Snape>Dumbledor a Private Message Find more posts by Snape>Dumbledor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snape>Dumbledor
That is Not PG-13

HAHA YOU SOUND LEIK A SOCCER MOM WHY DONT U GO BEAT OFF UR UNCURCUMSIZED NEPHEW YOU PERSON WHO IS JEWISH WHICH KMEANS YOU ARENT AS GOOD AS NON JEWISH PEOPLE

i am cathiloc ...Wait what!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 05:28 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

Originally posted by Bloigen
Best Beatle: John Lennon
Best Beatle Song: Eleanor Rigby
Best Lennon Song: Imagine
dude...i so agree with one and three, but best beatle song is...Can't bye me Love and a close second is The Long and Winding Road even if McCartney sang it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:07 AM
silver_tears

Originally posted by Snape>Dumbledor
*edit*

If you don't have enough intelligence to string together a coherent sentence, get the hell out and don't let the door hit you on the ass.
Take that as a warning, stop posting obscene crap because I won't take it here smile

Have a nice day now

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:12 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by silver_tears
get the hell out and don't let the door hit you on the ass.

My favorite version of this (from "Caught in a Mosh" by Anthrax):

"There's the door...your name's on the knob."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 01:04 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

If you don't have enough intelligence to string together a coherent sentence, get the hell out and don't let the door hit you on the ass.
Take that as a warning, stop posting obscene crap because I won't take it here smile

Have a nice day now

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 01:48 PM
Fëanor

Have a nice day now
eek! i soooo love a woman that knows how to cuh-rack that whip!!!! sweeeeet! eek!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 03:08 PM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fëanor
eek! i soooo love a woman that knows how to cuh-rack that whip!!!! sweeeeet! eek!

Lic-o-rice whip

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:44 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justdecent

what do you think really broke them up
?????????

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 08:41 PM
justdecent is currently offline Click here to Send justdecent a Private Message Find more posts by justdecent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote