KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » cradle of filth or slipknot?

who is better cradle of filth or slipknot?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
cradle of filth 4 22.22%
slipknot 14 77.78%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

cradle of filth or slipknot?
Started by: *sxc-man*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*sxc-man*

Question cradle of filth or slipknot?

i would like you lot to tell me who is better cradle of filth or slipknot?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:51 AM
*sxc-man* is currently offline Click here to Send *sxc-man* a Private Message Find more posts by *sxc-man* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cool_dudes_rule

cradle of filth, slipknot are not even that good i only like two songs from slipknot and they are duality and before i forget, but cradle of filth songs are great.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 12:29 PM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I love these threads compairing bands that are in no way similar, where the "winner" does so by popularity.

Artistically, Slipknot are the more musically endowed.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 05:06 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not a fan of either.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 06:38 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

neither.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 06:39 PM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Slipknot,lesser of two evils no expression

Although i can't see how you can compare Black Metal with Nu/Death(Whatever you want to make of it) Metal

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 07:27 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

The thread starter is probably one of those pro-goffik 14 year olds who wears fake Slipknot shirts.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 07:50 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dordaness
GOFFIKKING MAN 666!!!one!

neither really i would say there ratkid poser shitbags bands but if i had to choose i would say cof because my GF ,likes them :P

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 07:53 PM
Dordaness is currently offline Click here to Send Dordaness a Private Message Find more posts by Dordaness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dordaness
neither really i would say there ratkid poser shitbags bands but if i had to choose i would say cof because my GF ,likes them :P

Paradox. Damn Goff.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 08:15 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Slipknot is more mainstream, but also more talented, IMO. COF has great music that hardcore, but I just cant stand Dani Filth's screeching growl. Its makes me cringe its so awful.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:21 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Both are pale imitations of their respective sub-genres.

Slipknot are easily the most talented group out of the two.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:20 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Slipknot by a billion.

Cradle of Filth is absolute trash. They have no rhythm or beat, they just sound like a cat being beaten with a baby strapped to a lamb.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:30 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

old cradle of filth owns any nu metal band, but new cradle of filth and slipknot blow a shotgun.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:41 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

People need to stop being afraid to admit that Slipknot's most recent album is very good.

It's ok to like them you know. Also, they're not posers. What "scene" has kids running around with masks and boiler suits?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:51 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

slipknot. they offer a damn sight more in diversity than COF do.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:02 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filth

Originally posted by BackFire
Slipknot by a billion.

Cradle of Filth is absolute trash. They have no rhythm or beat, they just sound like a cat being beaten with a baby strapped to a lamb.

How our views diffe.

Cradle is alot better.

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:03 AM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah, when I listen to music I want it to have some rhytm and some beat that I can get into. Not just a bunch of random noise and screaming.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:05 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I appreciate screechy vocals (Converge) and deep growl vocals (Opeth etc) but Dani really cannot sound good for anything.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:45 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Originally posted by BackFire
Slipknot by a billion.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:26 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

SlipKnot, at least u can tell what they're saying. And Cory's voice doesnt get on my nerves as quick.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:48 AM
sXe is currently offline Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote