KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » General Patton vs X-Ecutioners

General Patton vs X-Ecutioners
Started by: -hh-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

General Patton vs X-Ecutioners

i dunno how many of you have heard this album, but in my opinion it's a classic im not sure if it came out in 2004 or 2005, but this album never fails. i gave it another listen today, and it was just as good as the first time i listened to it.

i recommend this thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 06:33 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

ill give it a listen, i havent heard any of their stuff before.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 07:19 AM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Is this THE General Patton we're talking about? cool

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 07:41 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

uhmm

xecutioners are the trio dj's right?

if they are, i think theyre overrated....

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:32 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh dear...here we go.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Nov 27th, 2005 at 11:57 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 11:54 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

That looks like The Diplomats symbol stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 12:56 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

The album is excellent, but I think there is another thread on it.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:51 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
The album is excellent, but I think there is another thread on it.
yea i just checked. there was another thread stick out tongue

Originally posted by Pointinel
uhmm

xecutioners are the trio dj's right?

if they are, i think theyre overrated....
why do you think that?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 05:38 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
That looks like The Diplomats symbol stick out tongue
stick out tongue(please log in to view the image)

sick= diplomats

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 05:39 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by -hh-
stick out tongue(please log in to view the image)

sick= diplomats

I heard J.R.Writer was good

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 05:41 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

love it.

got addicted to patton in the desert.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 11:50 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Executioners I go for. I heard alot of ther songs in this DVD sample i got.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 12:49 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

purchase the album

Last edited by Deathblow on Nov 29th, 2005 at 09:33 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 01:38 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why the hell are you uploading it for people to steal? If people want it they can buy it. Doing things like this is only raising chances that it won't get bought.

Take it down man, have some respect. Come on.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:12 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Come on dont start this again. If people feel as strongly as you do then they wont download it, but if people really want to download it they will find a way with or without that link.

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:18 AM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well then let that happen, don't encourage it. It's bs, he should take the link down or I'll PM a mod and request it be taken down.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:22 AM
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Its not like its the first time its happened. Is it against the rules? Thats a serious question, im not being facetious (for once).

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:27 AM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's illegal file sharing. It's all good him saying "buy the album" when he's sitting there giving it away. Come on now.

Saying "They'll find a way either way" is stupid. It's like saying stores should leave the shutters open cos people will find a way to steal either way.

If people know of the album from this thread and want to check it out, they will. One way or another, illegally or legally, I don't see why it has to be encouraged to be illegally though.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:29 AM
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

But is it against the rules of the forum? If its not then its up to him if he wants to post the link and up to everyone else if they want to download it or not. I know you feel strongly about this but if he isnt breaking any rules then he doesnt have to take it down.
I also cant see why me saying that people will find a way to download it is stupid but then im not as smart as you.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:35 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well look at it this way. People will steal from clothes stores no matter what, right? Because of this inevitability, should all stores just drop security guards? Because they'll find a way to steal one way or the other, right? No, because that's dumb.

Just because we can't stop it, doesn't me we have to encourage it. If he thinks people should hear the album and is going to say "purchase the album", then he shouldn't be posting it up free for all to steal. Don't post it then say "Go buy it". Just say, go buy it.

You aren't allowed to ask where to download movies, those threads get locked in the GDF and OTF. I don't see why music should be any different.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:50 AM