KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Chamillionaire..

Chamillionaire..
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Chamillionaire..

new rapper that just came out from my state- Texas!! yup, str8 outta H-town just like Lil Flip, Mike Jones n Paul Wall...chamillionaire's his name, hes dope as hell too, one of the dopest lyricists ive ever heard with like meta4s, multi-syllabic rhymes punchlines n all that...yea, hes like a battle rapper n hes got beef with mike jones!! thats right, they hated eachother even when mike jones was famous and not cham, n cham just now got signed to universal records and is outta the underground...hes goin major and hes gunna wreck on mike jones lol
anyways, check em' out, his new album's called the sound of revenge its dope..if u really like hip hop or battle rapping in particular and lyricism in rap, i would def suggest to go out and buy this cool

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:52 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Re: Chamillionaire..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
new rapper that just came out from my state- Texas!! yup, str8 outta H-town just like Lil Flip, Mike Jones n Paul Wall...chamillionaire's his name, hes dope as hell too, one of the dopest lyricists ive ever heard with like meta4s, multi-syllabic rhymes punchlines n all that...yea, hes like a battle rapper n hes got beef with mike jones!! thats right, they hated eachother even when mike jones was famous and not cham, n cham just now got signed to universal records and is outta the underground...hes goin major and hes gunna wreck on mike jones lol
anyways, check em' out, his new album's called the sound of revenge its dope..if u really like hip hop or battle rapping in particular and lyricism in rap, i would def suggest to go out and buy this cool

^he's nice

but it feels weird copping an LP from someone who named hisself after a reptile

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:56 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

he's not new laughing

and he's garbage. sick he's not bringing anything new to the hip hop scene.

the only good thing i've heard from him was his freestyles from past mixtapes.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:56 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by -hh-
he's not new laughing

and he's garbage. sick he's not bringing anything new to the hip hop scene.

the only good thing i've heard from him was his freestyles from past mixtapes.

hes new to the mainstream scene, cuz yea hes been in the underground with paul wall for years, but now hes makin it big....and wtf u talkin about hes garbage, hes one of the best lyricists around especially because of all this wackass 'CRUNK' shyt in the south....so therefore, IMO hes the best lyricist hands down in the south, im sorry but he aint garbage laughing

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:59 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

you dont have to be sorry, but hes definitely not one of the best lyricists anywhere. if you want a real lyricist, go check out illogic or ras kass or someone that doesnt say pop you dun or ima kill you in every other line.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 04:05 AM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

hes new to the mainstream scene, cuz yea hes been in the underground with paul wall for years, but now hes makin it big....and wtf u talkin about hes garbage, hes one of the best lyricists around especially because of all this wackass 'CRUNK' shyt in the south....so therefore, IMO hes the best lyricist hands down in the south, im sorry but he aint garbage laughing

some of the best southern lyricists:

Supastition
Cunninlynguists
Little Brother
Scarface (The Geto Boys)
Devin the Dude

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 04:22 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Phat J
you dont have to be sorry, but hes definitely not one of the best lyricists anywhere. if you want a real lyricist, go check out illogic or ras kass or someone that doesnt say pop you dun or ima kill you in every other line.
ehhh ras kass says it once in a while laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 04:22 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

I only like a few songs from him

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 09:34 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I only like a few songs from him
i also liked his freestyle on Power 106. my friend sent it to me and it was actually solid. thumb up

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 11:50 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

i also liked his freestyle on Power 106. my friend sent it to me and it was actually solid. thumb up

Is that a radio station?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:00 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Is that a radio station?
yea in southern cali.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:00 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Oh, I was about to say wacko

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:03 AM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

I have to hear one if his songs in my art class every day, and It's anoying. I don't like him, but that's just my personal opinion.

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:53 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by el_barto
I have to hear one if his songs in my art class every day, and It's anoying. I don't like him, but that's just my personal opinion.
ima show you how to get your shine on laughing

is that the one

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:20 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

ima show you how to get your shine on laughing

is that the one

"I know niggas on the west that like to gangbang, I know niggas on the east that do the same thing"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:22 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

"I know niggas on the west that like to gangbang, I know niggas on the east that do the same thing"
"we mix it in the blue drank" or some shit like that laughing

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:22 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:24 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Chamillionaire..

Nah they all suck. I dont listen to them anymore so its not really my type of music. All that southern rap is now really hard to understand now to me.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:25 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by JacopeX
Nah they all suck. I dont listen to them anymore so its not really my type of music. All that southern rap is now really hard to understand now to me.
what a fast change! im impressed laughing

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:28 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Guess he got tired of being a dick

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:30 AM