KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » A-Ha

A-Ha
Started by: Bierbommetje

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bierbommetje

A-Ha

Ok, I know they are about as pop as you can get (as well as about as 80's as you can get). But their first album was actually quite good, and songs like Take on Me and The Sun Always Shines on TV, wheter you think they are overplayed or not, do work.

I'm not a fan in the vaguest sense of the word. But they are probably the only boyband that I can apriciate.

Discuss.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 09:40 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

... Who the hell are they?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:11 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

A-ha are a norwegian pop band from the 80's, big in europe and i think they had one or two songs released in america. As 80's pap goes they were one of the better bands and my ladyfriend loves them.

They are due to release a new single pretty soon.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 09:10 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

quote: (post)
Originally posted by papabeard
A-ha are a norwegian pop band from the 80's, big in europe and i think they had one or two songs released in america. As 80's pap goes they were one of the better bands and my ladyfriend loves them.

They are due to release a new single pretty soon.

I thought their last single was pretty good.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 12:24 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

I havent heard any of their recent music, but I love Take On Me and The Sun Always Shines On TV. Great Pop Songs.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 11:00 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

One Hit Wonders

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:58 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:00 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

thats the most amazing thing ever, the video for take on me was completely revolutionary and it's still stunning even today, and when it came up on Family Guy i was in stitches but also really really impressed

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:12 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I was, too. Classic scene.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 10:09 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote