KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Emo Sux, Punk is better

Emo Sux, Punk is better
Started by: Black Flag

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Flag

Emo Sux, Punk is better

If your a real punk and hate emo.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:13 AM
Black Flag is currently offline Click here to Send Black Flag a Private Message Find more posts by Black Flag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

You do know that if you're labelling yourself to a scene like "a real punk", you're no better than the emo kids you so despise.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:33 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Flag

And how is that.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:34 AM
Black Flag is currently offline Click here to Send Black Flag a Private Message Find more posts by Black Flag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Flag

There's a difference because im not a poser with a whinny voice who cuts his wrists all the time and says he's punk, i am punk, i dont claim that the things i do make me punk but at least i dont complain about a life that is perfectly safe and let things like my girlfriend leaving me make me sad, I just move on and dont really give a shit.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:39 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

yet you complain about the country you live in and your government. if your a "true" punk

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:42 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Flag

Yea have you noticed how messed up our government is?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:58 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

no, no i have not. emos complain about girls and their parents, punks complain about the governement. lame

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:07 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Flag

The police can shoot you for looking threatening and holding a bottle, freedom is fake because true freedom would mean doing what you want, and yes anarchy would work( how the hell do you think animals survive, they help each other) and its only the stupid selfish people that would die because people would get sick of them. And what if you dont like the anarchy you and everyone else who doesnt like it can go on and create their own government away from those who do like anarchy, just dont expect those outside of your government to listen to you. But the point is that you dont have as many rights as you think and that what i'm complaining about is at least not as stupid as my girlfriend leaving me.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:09 AM
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Then why do you give a shit about emo's?

For someone who says he doesn't give a shit, you sure seem to give a shit about emo's. Again why? What have emo's done to you?

If you have to say you're truly "punk" then you are probably not. It's like all of the fake mainstream rappers who say they're gangster and they represent the projects when they haven't been in the ghetto for years and have more connections with Justin Timberlake than thugs. I'm pretty sure The Sex Pistols didn't go around saying "We are Punk" to everybody.

Yet you are a poser and posers are all in the same bunch as far as I'm concerned.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:14 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

alright first of all, anarchy is impossible, because some form of government would form out of it. and you say only selfish people would get killed. so you think thats right?? you think someone who's selfish should die? and not only those peeps would die, anyone who gave some gangsta a dirty look would die. me may not be totally free but that's because we need some sort of rule. if you don't like, then GET THE **** OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:23 AM
Black Flag

And go where there's no anarchy anywhere else

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:39 AM
Black Flag

As for me complaining about emos i do it cause i want to and i dont give a **** what the hell the sex pistols said about themselves just cause they my favorite band doesnt mean i have to act exactly like them

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:41 AM
Black Flag

i know what im talking about and il do and say whatever the **** i want to

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:42 AM
Black Flag

and not follow what every other punk before me did and complain about things cause i can and im not afraid to

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:43 AM
Cringe
douche.

Re: Emo Sux, Punk is better

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Flag
If your a real punk and hate emo.

Anarchy "sux" more. Idiot. I hate Anarchist. Please tell me thats just something you say about yourself because you think it makes you look cool.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:45 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Flag

i dont give a shit what you say cause to me you arent worth the shit coming out your own ass

Black Flag

not really

Black Flag

im an anarchist pure and simple i hate all forms of government and if you ask me they're all just communism

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:46 AM
Black Flag

Com on people its fun arguing with people and pissing them off

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:52 AM
Cringe
douche.

I wish you where sane like me. That way you could see how stupid that statement and all yours previous ones are.

Anyways, go here.

http://funnyjunk.com/pages/fool.htm

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:52 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote