KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » To all Nickelback fans: Please fill this out for me

To all Nickelback fans: Please fill this out for me
Started by: ChickinMeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChickinMeat

To all Nickelback fans: Please fill this out for me

Hey there!

Im currently doing some research for my college course, the coursework is about the music business relating to an artist of my choice, for which i have chosen Nickelback. The section i need your help on is titled "Audience & Market", heres the blurb:

"Evaluate the audience and market for your artist's music. Find out as much information as you can about the people who buy your artist's CD's, download their tunes and go to their gigs"

So these are the questions i have got, please take the time to fill in this short questionaire, your responses will be extremly helpful to me!

1. What is your age?
2. What clothes do you wear/fashions your into?
3. Which social class would you say you are from?
4. What is your level of education?
5. What is your average disposable income? (if you have any!)
6. What is your political affiliation? (if you have one)
7. What is your ethnicity? (White/Causcian, Asian etc)
8. How many CD's do you buy per month?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:00 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

nickelback have fans?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:41 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
nickelback have fans?

No, they do not. eek!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 10:54 PM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

I used to be into Nickelback

Then I found better music

Seriously, I doubt youll find a lot of fans here.

How about trying here?

http://www.nickelback-forum.com/

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 03:27 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

I never like them....

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 11:33 PM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

Yeah, i put the link on that forum, i just thought perhaps there would be some elsewhere other than that.

Cheers for being unhelpful the rest...

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:26 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Your more than welcome. eek!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 07:18 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Er...Nickelback has millions of fans.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 05:48 AM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Originally posted by Arctic
Er...Nickelback has millions of fans.

and yet 98% are all retards.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 06:47 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by StinkFist462

So because they're retards they don't count as fans?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 10:56 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BananaKing
Your soul.

Originally posted by StinkFist462
roll eyes (sarcastic) are the 2% of the millions the ones that like the same music as you apart from the nickelback difference?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 02:26 PM
BananaKing is currently offline Click here to Send BananaKing a Private Message Find more posts by BananaKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

I'm a Nickelback fan, and I'm no retard. You people are the retards for bashing the fans just because you dont like the music. I could just as easily state 98% of the fans of your favorite band are retards. How about you just shut the hell up?

I would like to know your favorite band, it probably sucks compared to Nickelback anyway.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 06:56 PM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugarrogue
The Queen Of The Dark Sid

Re: To all Nickelback fans: Please fill this out for me

Originally posted by ChickinMeat
Hey there!

Im currently doing some research for my college course, the coursework is about the music business relating to an artist of my choice, for which i have chosen Nickelback. The section i need your help on is titled "Audience & Market", heres the blurb:

"Evaluate the audience and market for your artist's music. Find out as much information as you can about the people who buy your artist's CD's, download their tunes and go to their gigs"

So these are the questions i have got, please take the time to fill in this short questionaire, your responses will be extremly helpful to me!

1. What is your age?
2. What clothes do you wear/fashions your into?
3. Which social class would you say you are from?
4. What is your level of education?
5. What is your average disposable income? (if you have any!)
6. What is your political affiliation? (if you have one)
7. What is your ethnicity? (White/Causcian, Asian etc)
8. How many CD's do you buy per month?

Thanks in advance!

Hope this helps.

1. What is your age? 16
2. What clothes do you wear/fashions your into? rockstar look
3. Which social class would you say you are from? the freaks
4. What is your level of education? 11 grade
5. What is your average disposable income? (if you have any!) no money sad
6. What is your political affiliation? (if you have one) ?
7. What is your ethnicity? (White/Causcian, Asian etc) white
8. How many CD's do you buy per month? 1 to 2

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 08:35 PM
sugarrogue is currently offline Click here to Send sugarrogue a Private Message Find more posts by sugarrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugarrogue
The Queen Of The Dark Sid

I'm a Nickelback fan, and I'm no retard. You people are the retards for bashing the fans just because you dont like the music. I could just as easily state 98% of the fans of your favorite band are retards. How about you just shut the hell up?

I would like to know your favorite band, it probably sucks compared to Nickelback anyway.

Nice say it loud and say it proud!

NICKELBACK ****ING ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 08:50 PM
sugarrogue is currently offline Click here to Send sugarrogue a Private Message Find more posts by sugarrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Oh yeah.
Nickelback

Stinkfists favorite
band.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 09:25 PM
RocasAtoll

You are a retard for taking offense. Nickelback sucks; Why? Their haveno ability with their instruments. Their songs have simple, crappy lyrics.

My favorite band is Black Sabbath today. Are you seriously going to tell me they suck compared to bottom of the barrel Nickelback?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 09:42 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Yes, it sucks compared to Nickelback. Thats my opinion. You have yours, deal with it and dont comment if your just going to sound like a dumbass.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 09:54 PM
RocasAtoll

Yes, it sucks compared to Nickelback. Thats my opinion. You have yours, deal with it and dont comment if your just going to sound like a dumbass.

How does Black Sabbath suck compared to Nickelback, Arctic?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 09:57 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Er...I told you, thats my opinion....

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 10:23 PM
RocasAtoll

Er...I told you, thats my opinion....

And what is your opinion based on?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 10:24 PM