KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Panic! At The Disco

Panic! At The Disco
Started by: *Georgina_A*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Panic! At the Disco

I think they're awesome! I love their songs, especially "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl can have without taking her Clothes off" and "But it's Better if You Do" big grin

Anyone else a fan?

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:17 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had a feeling these guys would be a name that everyone'd be dropping this year. A girl I know who interviews bands has known them for ages. Musically though, they're shit.

Just another poppy band riding the coattails really.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:19 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

I was expecting comments like that (just like in the Fall Out Boy thread) lol. I just really like them, and think they're songs are really catchy.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:23 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fall Out Boy have already said that they love the band in some magazines, that's all P!atD needed to become popular. Whether they're good or not they have more or less millions of guaranteed fans thanks to Fall Out Boy.

Shouldn't be that way really, but that's how it is.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:26 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I find this Song Title amusing: "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl can have without taking her Clothes off"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:27 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Well, I didn't know that because my friend recommended them to me, and she doesn't even like Fall Out Boy, I don't think....

And that's the way everything goes though, isn't it? Some people are lucky, some aren't. That's life. That's the business.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:27 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

True indeed, but if I was in a band at the height of their popularity, I'd want the bands I liked to get ahead on their own, nor off my back.

Mainly because if they're great then they should earn it. Nor would I want to force bands down people's throats.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:29 PM
Df02

'cos you gotta be seen to be scene..

anyway, i dont have any strong feelings for them either way, i dont really listen to them but dont cringe when i hear them - i heard their EP's and demo's ages ago and knew they'd be the next scene-band after MCR and Fall Out Boy

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:27 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

my friend and others keep saying panic! is a great band, but i havent gotten around to listening to them.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:56 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Decent.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 10:29 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Df02

anyway, i dont have any strong feelings for them either way, i dont really listen to them but dont cringe when i hear them - i heard their EP's and demo's ages ago and knew they'd be the next scene-band after MCR and Fall Out Boy

yes

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 12:34 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LonelyDarkness

i like P!ATD. i think it's 'cause their catchy.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:10 PM
LonelyDarkness is currently offline Click here to Send LonelyDarkness a Private Message Find more posts by LonelyDarkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I just heard most of their new album, and I must say; their lead singer sounds a LOT like Patrick (the lead singer) from Fall Out Boy. The bands themselves don't sound too much alike, but the frontmen really sound alike.

I'd say their average. Nothing special, but not horrible either. I just hope they don't get a billion teenage girl fans, which I almost know they will.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 06:14 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

i just heard em, they 'sing' like fallout boy, but musically their different. catchy tunes

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 07:00 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just listened to some of the music, not a fan at all, especially of the vocals.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:04 AM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Just listened to some of the music, not a fan at all, especially of the vocals.

...are you human? confused

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 03:35 AM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. The band is nothing special to my ears.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 06:50 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beLIEve

I like them! Have for some time now...I think they are great!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 07:46 PM
beLIEve is currently offline Click here to Send beLIEve a Private Message Find more posts by beLIEve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

i just got their cd from my friend

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 10:05 PM
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

my friend who HATES Fall Out Boy recommended them to me lol...i love their catchyness....and i may be a teenager...and a girl....but im not a little fangirl that follows trends...i liek what i liek...just before i get insults lol

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 10:39 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote